Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good thing the conservatives have the largest cable news channel, dominate local news, dominate the radio, and dominate social media
    Conservatives have one cable outlet compared to many on the left. It's not an advantage.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think because they are now literally putting all their eggs into the "Joe has Dementia" basket and are trying to schedule as many debates as possible so they can hopefully show the world if he is truly not all there. Of everything that has happened under this moron's watch this is probably their last hail mary.
    I think it might backfire. They're setting expectations so low with the constant "Joe has dementia and his brain is a scrambled egg...He can't even talk!" such that as long as Biden shows up to the debate and survives for two hours without ting his pants or collapsing on stage the media narrative will be "Joe Biden fights back and shows he doesn't have dementia!"

The Dems made the same mistake in 2016. They talked nonstop about how "unpresidential!" Trump is, then after the 3rd debate (where Trump intentionally toned it down), the story that dominated headlines was "Trump shows he can be presidential!"

The 1st debate is a trap for Trump. Reagan, GHWB, GWB and Obama all didn't take their first reelection debate seriously and had to make up ground in the 2nd and 3rd debates. In the Axios interview Trump looked totally unprepared for a scenario where someone is going to push back and challenge what he says, he's gonna need a lot of prep to get back into 2015 Teflon Don mode.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said you can invite a stranger inside? You can chat outside pussy
    Why are you afraid to invite them into your house, pussy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservatives have one cable outlet compared to many on the left. It's not an advantage.
    The two they have are not a disadvantage. It's not like conservatives are strapped down and forced to watch Maddow Clockwork Orange style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it might backfire. They're setting expectations so low with the constant "Joe has dementia and his brain is a scrambled egg...He can't even talk!" such that as long as Biden shows up to the debate and survives for two hours without ting his pants or collapsing on stage the media narrative will be "Joe Biden fights back and shows he doesn't have dementia!"

The Dems made the same mistake in 2016. They talked nonstop about how "unpresidential!" Trump is, then after the 3rd debate (where Trump intentionally toned it down), the story that dominated headlines was "Trump shows he can be presidential!"

The 1st debate is a trap for Trump. Reagan, GHWB, GWB and Obama all didn't take their first reelection debate seriously and had to make up ground in the 2nd and 3rd debates. In the Axios interview Trump looked totally unprepared for a scenario where someone is going to push back and challenge what he says, he's gonna need a lot of prep to get back into 2015 Teflon Don mode.

I agree, but I still think that this is literally their last go to option hoping that something really bad happens with Biden during the debates that they can hopefully take and run with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said you can invite a stranger inside? You can chat outside pussy
    So your contention is that not only is some stranger bothering you at home but you would also take the visit outside for some reason?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only outlet I see that's Conservative is OAN. I'm also curious how Conservatives dominate social media when Zuckerbot and Jack are hard core Lefties

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he takes that test, no matter the outcome, all we'll hear is how he took a test reserved for people with suspected dementia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another day

Jesus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember another presidential candidate promising lots of "change".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that was Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you afraid to invite them into your house, pussy?
    So you invite male strangers into your house. Does not surprise me tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you invite male strangers into your house. Does not surprise me tbqh
    I'm the one who doesn't invite any one in.

You don't even remember what you're arguing.

Why are you afraid to invite females into your home?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Talkradio. Sinclair. OAN

we're so outnumbered why isn't media aping conservative propraganda 24/7

Pissant wannabe victim. Boo-hoo, all the media doesn't agree with my factless, logically flawed worldview.

GMAFB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember the last four times Trump was asked about his plans for a second term and couldn't name a god-damned ing thing.

"um... healthcare?"

Good times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only outlet I see that's Conservative is OAN.
    Lol

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In 2016 he didn't even need to work hard for one of his debates, the post Access Hollywood tape debate he skated through because of how it focused on that, but turns out nobody cares about some old white rich guy doing we expect old white rich guys to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear lord

Help us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar