My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Joe Cool

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm inclined to think initial viral load at time of infection may be one of the more important factors.
    from a molecular viewpoint this virus is quite simple. so in addition to what you added I am thinking this thing is extraordinarily efficient at binding to epithelial cells and other cells associated with the respiratory tract

The binding protein is not extraordinary so it must fit to host cell protein(s) really well. The dynamic model that I think of is putting a bunch of different plastic shapes together in a big mixing pot and shaking them and then pulling out the ones that are stuck together and finding out a very clear pattern between the shapes that bind. and then finding out you don’t need to do much shaking for them to bind surprisingly quickly.

these viruses don’t know ahead of time what type of shape to make but they have a general shape that works (coronavirus family). every once in a while you get a mutation that works extraordinarily well, I think that’s what we’ve got. In three or four years we will probably know and find my model is very simplistic, But basically fits the aforementioned description.

or maybe a virologist comes in punches me in the face for the above.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Joe Cool
    rich white man good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and good god, ride on the ing sidewalk if the street is too dangerous
    Austin bike riders seem to ignore stop signs and bike lanes. They ride like they are the only people on the road. It's no wonder they get destroyed sometimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's true that 20m people have/had COVID, even if no one died from COVID, there would still be 176K deaths from that group in a year.

RG math incoming..

US has a death rate of about 860 per 100K peeps. 20m people would be 860x200. That's 172K deaths. That's non-covid deaths. So if you count everyone who died with COVID as someone who died OF COVID (not that it's being done everywhere), you'd still have roughly the same deaths you have now. We know it's not that one sided, but counting method is important when large numbers come into play. This is especially true if you're going to yourself over daily returns.
    What conclusions do you draw therefrom, Profe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Joe Cool
    CRINGE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin bike riders seem to ignore stop signs and bike lanes. They ride like they are the only people on the road. It's no wonder they get destroyed sometimes.
    I'm sure you wouldn't know a thing about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck to DMC with that coy garbage

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to buy Greenland from Norway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's true that 20m people have/had COVID, even if no one died from COVID, there would still be 176K deaths from that group in a year.

RG math incoming..

US has a death rate of about 860 per 100K peeps. 20m people would be 860x200. That's 172K deaths. That's non-covid deaths. So if you count everyone who died with COVID as someone who died OF COVID (not that it's being done everywhere), you'd still have roughly the same deaths you have now. We know it's not that one sided, but counting method is important when large numbers come into play. This is especially true if you're going to yourself over daily returns.
    Sooooo "COVID killing a lot of extra people isn't bad because people die anyway"?? That is my best guess as to what kind of non-take you are trying for here.

Not sure you need "RG math" so much as coaching on how to organize and present coherent thoughts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which part?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sooooo "COVID killing a lot of extra people isn't bad because people die anyway"?? That is my best guess as to what kind of non-take you are trying for here.

Not sure you need "RG math" so much as coaching on how to organize and present coherent thoughts.
    You can see why I could only grant him derisive LMAOs for such a stupid spin attempt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can see why I could only grant him derisive LMAOs for such a stupid spin attempt.
    Yeah, not sure that really merited much. It was a mild departure from [strawman] or [ankle bite], I guess. He almost had a take on something...

Almost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope. bemused at how much you suck ass, and how much you betray your supposed faith on a regular basis.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What’s inaccurate about this? The black community is largely geneous in terms of its beliefs/politics/etc. and the Hispanic community isn’t. Mexicans and Cubans are almost opposite in terms of political ideology.

Time for the Trump s to step up their game in finding bad Biden gafs, this one’s pretty weak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s inaccurate about this? The black community is largely geneous in terms of its beliefs/politics/etc. and the Hispanic community isn’t. Mexicans and Cubans are almost opposite in terms of political ideology.

Time for the Trump s to step up their game in finding bad Biden gafs, this one’s pretty weak.
    The blacks will have to vote for Trump now!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's the thing. They're now grasping at straws.

A video in which Biden is explaining his love for convertables is now "cringey" for some reason.

I think it was you who said it, but the more Trump and his campaign try to paint Biden as this ultra fragile old man who cant walk or talk and then people see him putting up coherent sentences, driving, etc, they'll be like this guy is competent.

Amazing how the trump campaign went from being very effectively in 2016 to being extremely in 2020.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The video is accurate tbh. I just know people won't like it. It's Biden related and I wanted to post it so I put it here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The video is accurate tbh. I just know people won't like it. It's Biden related and I wanted to post it so I put it here.
    Nathan thirsty for det black vote.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan thirsty for det black vote.
    I'd be happy if black Americans recognized Democrats for what they are tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep doing it niga

Distractionary tactics will not be tolerated in this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be happy if black Americans recognized Democrats for what they are tbh
    Which is what?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That's the thing. They're now grasping at straws.

A video in which Biden is explaining his love for convertables is now "cringey" for some reason.

I think it was you who said it, but the more Trump and his campaign try to paint Biden as this ultra fragile old man who cant walk or talk and then people see him putting up coherent sentences, driving, etc, they'll be like this guy is competent.

Amazing how the trump campaign went from being very effectively in 2016 to being extremely in 2020.
    Bannon might be a piece of but his management of the 2016 Trump campaign was political mastery. I’m not sure what her actual role is now but Conway was also able to reign Trump in when she needed to. Not having them has hurt his campaign a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good Lord bring on the debates

Thread Information