Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's what he meant, that's simply a fact. You ignored the rest of my post.
    Like any other Trump ups.

Expect anything else from Trumpsters?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Like any other Trump ups.

Expect anything else from Trumpsters?
    Meanwhile they’re fine with “herd mentality” and “Thighland”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [goes into voting booth]

damn biden said 2 millions will die by the end of his speech, ummm better vote for that other guy who has actually let hundreds of thousands died.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ifr just went sky high. Too bad 2/3 of America dead. But all of spurstalk survived

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he has trouble reading numerals 200000 - if so, they should write out the words - two hundred thousand - on the teleprompter :-)
    hahahahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol "us"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our next POTUS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And if Trump had told people to wear masks, not one of those 200 million would have died!!

Maybe he has trouble reading numerals 200000 - if so, they should write out the words - two hundred thousand - on the teleprompter :-)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good ol Dimentia Joe seemed pretty ing sharp here

oh wait..this is the thread for cherry picking things to make him look awful. my bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good ol Dimentia Joe seemed pretty ing sharp here

oh wait..this is the thread for cherry picking things to make him look awful. my bad
    Dementia support group has arrived

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And if Trump had told people to wear masks, not one of those 200 million would have died!!
    It’s still would have been disastrous

but purposely trying to set people against each other for something as simple as a mask?

that’s one ed up leader. UNITED STATES
    what do you wish to replace the word united with?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dementia support group has arrived
    Do you think Trump will lower the dementia meter?

and then there’s the child care problem...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/21/polit...sin/index.html

Dementia or not, Biden isn't letting the SCOTUS circus control his talking points, and is still running a very focused campaign targeted at midwestern white voters. He held the "I'm a state school graduate from Scranton and Trump is an Ivy League trust fund baby" zinger in his back pocket and is now just starting to roll it out for the debates. Great strategy and discipline you wouldn't have seen from Shillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [goes into voting booth]

damn biden said 2 millions will die by the end of his speech, ummm better vote for that other guy who has actually let hundreds of thousands died.
    Yeah English isn't your native language.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/21/polit...sin/index.html

Dementia or not, Biden isn't letting the SCOTUS circus control his talking points, and is still running a very focused campaign targeted at midwestern white voters. He held the "I'm a state school graduate from Scranton and Trump is an Ivy League trust fund baby" zinger in his back pocket and is now just starting to roll it out for the debates. Great strategy and discipline you wouldn't have seen from Shillary.
    Obama was an Ivy Leaguer as well though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Obama was an Ivy Leaguer as well though.
    Which is fine, a lot of the Midwestern white voters went from Obama to Trump because they were (rightfully) disappointed with Obama for not doing more to help the working class. It's a good way for Biden to differentiate himself from your typical Ivy League establishment Democrat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is fine, a lot of the Midwestern white voters went from Obama to Trump because they were (rightfully) disappointed with Obama for not doing more to help the working class. It's a good way for Biden to differentiate himself from your typical Ivy League establishment Democrat.
    He'd be wise to not do that since the only reason he's even on the ticket is his ties with Obama. Joe has had 40 years to build a resume in congress and the WH. If he needs to go back to college to beat a neophyte like Trump, that's not good.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He'd be wise to not do that since the only reason he's even on the ticket is his ties with Obama. Joe has had 40 years to build a resume in congress and the WH. If he needs to go back to college to beat a neophyte like Trump, that's not good.
    All the polling data suggests he's making inroads with the working class whites who hated Hillary, so I'm not sure what makes it unwise. He's not getting your vote either way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the polling data suggests he's making inroads with the working class whites who hated Hillary, so I'm not sure what makes it unwise. He's not getting your vote either way.
    The same polls that suggested Hillary had a 98% chance of winning in 2016?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine how dumb you are.

Haters a fraud and an anti American troll. You are just a terrible terrible person.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ah good you’re to trumper talking points. You just can’t help yourself. You’ve proven to be as fraud and liar. You were scared for being called out But you can’t help yourself and your truth.

it’s why spurtacular is so important to you. He’s all you have.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No, not the same polls actually (fivethirtyeight also gave Hillary a 71.8% chance).

Prior to 2016, there wasn't a substantial delta between how educated whites and uneducated whites voted, it was roughly the same percentage Republican and Democrat. Trump changed that, but the polls didn't factor it in. College educated whites are more likely to respond to polls than non-college educated whites, so the 2016 polls overrepresented the group that favored Clinton and underrepresented the group that favored Trump. The pollsters this year are now weighing education when they select a sample, so they have more uneducated white voter representation than the 2016 polls did.

The other difference is that Shillary might have been winning in the polls by a plurality, but she was always below 50% in the key states and didn't consider the possibility that undecided voters would coalesce around Trump which is what happened. For example, at this time in 2016, her polling average in Wisconsin was 47.6% vs. 44.3% for Trump. Biden's polling average is at 49.7% in PA vs. 45.2% for Trump. It's also 49.9% in Michigan and 50.1% in Wisconsin. Not only are the polls this year weighing demographics more accurately than they did in 2016, but Biden is much closer to the magic 50% number than Hillary ever was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, not the same polls actually (fivethirtyeight also gave Hillary a 71.8% chance).

Prior to 2016, there wasn't a substantial delta between how educated whites and uneducated whites voted, it was roughly the same percentage Republican and Democrat. Trump changed that, but the polls didn't factor it in. College educated whites are more likely to respond to polls than non-college educated whites, so the 2016 polls overrepresented the group that favored Clinton and underrepresented the group that favored Trump. The pollsters this year are now weighing education when they select a sample, so they have more uneducated white voter representation than the 2016 polls did.

The other difference is that Shillary might have been winning in the polls by a plurality, but she was always below 50% in the key states and didn't consider the possibility that undecided voters would coalesce around Trump which is what happened. For example, at this time in 2016, her polling average in Wisconsin was 47.6% vs. 44.3% for Trump. Biden's polling average is at 49.7% in PA vs. 45.2% for Trump. It's also 49.9% in Michigan and 50.1% in Wisconsin. Not only are the polls this year weighing demographics more accurately than they did in 2016, but Biden is much closer to the magic 50% number than Hillary ever was.
    Aren't you using circular reasoning to say the polls are more accurate? What are you using as a standard other than the polls themselves? I can understand they are being more specific, but how does specificity equate to accuracy?

Thread Information