Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Aren't you using circular reasoning to say the polls are more accurate? What are you using as a standard other than the polls themselves? I can understand they are being more specific, but how does specificity equate to accuracy?
    They're not just being more "specific". It's not like they're just sampling the same voter set and including a question about education. Their sample now includes a different, more Trump friendly demographic representation weighted by education.

There's no way we're going to know how accurate/inaccurate the polls are until election day, but you asked if these were the "same polls" and they're not. They include a modified demographic set with more uneducated whites and less educated whites than the 2016 polls had.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC's advice to Biden is to pretend he went to an Ivy League school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not just being more "specific". It's not like they're just sampling the same voter set and including a question about education. Their sample now includes a different, more Trump friendly demographic representation weighted by education.

There's no way we're going to know how accurate/inaccurate the polls are until election day, but you asked if these were the "same polls" and they're not. They include a modified demographic set with more uneducated whites and less educated whites than the 2016 polls had.
    I agree we won't know until after the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC's advice to Biden is to pretend he went to an Ivy League school.
    Only a re would surmise that from my comments, thus your response.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It’s still would have been disastrous

but purposely trying to set people against each other for something as simple as a mask?

that’s one ed up leader. UNITED STATES
    what do you wish to replace the word united with?
    I'm not a fan of Trump's handling of the virus. The mask issue makes sense when you look at the science behind it.

But this is America...mask mandates and lockdowns were never going to go over very well here, tbqh. Drive around during the holidays and you find huge house parties with DJ's and all the trimmings during the height of the pandemic people just don't give a sh1t here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only a re would surmise that from my comments, thus your response.
    What is your advice then regarding Biden's upbringing and education compared to Trump's?

Spell it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your advice then regarding Biden's upbringing and education compared to Trump's?

Spell it out.
    Snuggle up with your false narrative (lie). Masturbate to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snuggle up with your false narrative (lie). Masturbate to it.
    DMC folds.

You got caught talking out of your ass again and it infuriates you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe gets triggered easily (C'mon man!) And Trump is king troll. The key for Joe is to prep with the best troll/Trump impersonator they can find.

That’s what I’m kinda worried about. Joe gets triggered really easily.
    Trump pretty much had Jeb Bush in tears after he trolled the living crap out of him during the debates. Biden just needs to stay on topic and hammer away at Trump on the issues. Trump will destroy him if Biden try’s to get into a back and forth with him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah English isn't your native language.
    Jokes on you then. I don’t put as much efforts into posts here on whether they are grammatically correct or not.

And oddly enough, you didn’t seem to have a problem with ducks the other day. DMC taking a pounding as of late.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That’s what I’m kinda worried about. Joe gets triggered really easily.
    Trump pretty much had Jeb Bush in tears after he trolled the living crap out of him during the debates. Biden just needs to stay on topic and hammer away at Trump on the issues. Trump will destroy him if Biden try’s to get into a back and forth with him
    There's no way Biden's staff hasn't done one mock debate after another so he's prepared for whatever personal insults or nicknames get thrown his way. He's probably even prepped for a scenario where Trump makes fun of Beau, which is definitely not outside the realm of possibilities.

Trump hasn't had to debate anyone since 2016, and he looked rusty as fielding difficult questions in his last town hall. He couldn't even manage an interview with Laura Ingraham where she was trying as hard as she could to lob him softballs. Trump just doesn't know how to run as an in bent or how to debate as an in bent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no way Biden's staff hasn't done one mock debate after another so he's prepared for whatever personal insults or nicknames get thrown his way. He's probably even prepped for a scenario where Trump makes fun of Beau, which is definitely not outside the realm of possibilities.

Trump hasn't had to debate anyone since 2016, and he looked rusty as fielding difficult questions in his last town hall. He couldn't even manage an interview with Laura Ingraham where she was trying as hard as she could to lob him softballs. Trump just doesn't know how to run as an in bent or how to debate as an in bent.
    We’ll see i guess. I was confident that Hillary was going to mop the floor with him and he surprised the crap out of me how well he did against her.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let him get triggered then. I’d take a visibly angry Biden than the vanilla version.

Did ya’lll not watch his town hall? being angry works best for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Let him get triggered then. I’d take a visibly angry Biden than the vanilla version.

Did ya’lll not watch his town hall? being angry works best for him.
    Exactly, I'm fine with a scenario where Trump makes some low blow comment about Beau or his family and Biden gets angry. Uneducated whites love angry, just look at the last candidate they supported.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Filmmaker Michael Moore warned that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden could be running a "worse" campaign in Michigan than 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, who lost the state by less than half a percentage point four years ago.

Moore, a Michigan native, pointed to a Detroit Free Press poll released Friday that showed Biden 8 points ahead of President Trump in the state, down from 16 points in June.

"The fact that Trump has narrowed the lead by 50 percent since June should have everybody screaming bloody murder," Moore said. "We don't have a minute to lose on this."

Moore, who has been supporting Democrats in the 2020 elections, said the Biden campaign should work on engaging Black voters in Michigan instead of trying to win over Republicans.

"It's actually worse than Hillary," Moore said. "At least there was a ground game, even though she didn't show up. There were Hillary offices in many towns, there were door-to-door campaigns."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Filmmaker Michael Moore warned that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden could be running a "worse" campaign in Michigan than 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, who lost the state by less than half a percentage point four years ago.

Moore, a Michigan native, pointed to a Detroit Free Press poll released Friday that showed Biden 8 points ahead of President Trump in the state, down from 16 points in June.

"The fact that Trump has narrowed the lead by 50 percent since June should have everybody screaming bloody murder," Moore said. "We don't have a minute to lose on this."

Moore, who has been supporting Democrats in the 2020 elections, said the Biden campaign should work on engaging Black voters in Michigan instead of trying to win over Republicans.

"It's actually worse than Hillary," Moore said. "At least there was a ground game, even though she didn't show up. There were Hillary offices in many towns, there were door-to-door campaigns."
    Biden’s made several trips to Michigan this month alone.

Imagine thinking Hillary had a better campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The polls are interesting. I just finished driving 4000+ miles though Colorado and New Mexico over the last two weeks. Political signs are up. The bigger towns (Telluride, Crested Butte, Ouray, Grand Lake, Estes Park, Taos, etc.) seemed to be mostly Biden but the countryside and small towns everywhere I went were solidly Trump. This election may be closer than it seems now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look at how things have gone to with him being out of government for just 4 years. maybe he was the glue holding it all together!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same polls that suggested Hillary had a 98% chance of winning in 2016?
    The media was treating coinflip races as independent events when they weren't. Why is this so hard for Trump's base to understand?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, I'm fine with a scenario where Trump makes some low blow comment about Beau or his family and Biden gets angry. Uneducated whites love angry, just look at the last candidate they supported.

I'd be shocked if Trump went that low and attacked Biden's dead son. That would be a new low even for Trump lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The polls are interesting. I just finished driving 4000+ miles though Colorado and New Mexico over the last two weeks. Political signs are up. The bigger towns (Telluride, Crested Butte, Ouray, Grand Lake, Estes Park, Taos, etc.) seemed to be mostly Biden but the countryside and small towns everywhere I went were solidly Trump. This election may be closer than it seems now.

I see that as a plus right there for Biden, iirc their were little to no signs anywhere for Hillary in 2016. I do think the polls are going to tighten before the election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden’s made several trips to Michigan this month alone.

Imagine thinking Hillary had a better campaign.

Biden is playing safe. His campaign are playing as if they are behind. Hillary took those slim leads in those battleground states for granted and didn't get people there until it was to late

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see that as a plus right there for Biden, iirc their were little to no signs anywhere for Hillary in 2016. I do think the polls are going to tighten before the election
    Part of the reason being:
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...support-418420

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan of Trump's handling of the virus. The mask issue makes sense when you look at the science behind it.

But this is America...mask mandates and lockdowns were never going to go over very well here, tbqh. Drive around during the holidays and you find huge house parties with DJ's and all the trimmings during the height of the pandemic people just don't give a sh1t here
    Sure.

And then you had the very significant outright flaunting of not wearing a mask.
    When the orange hero does it....
    Just discount that as not being important.

A certain dead red Congressman found out it was important as did his family.
    Making it into an individual rights issue "I fckn have the right to infect you on a plane or train. Its my air"

Thread Information