Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not really sure if getting questions beforehand would help Biden that much, he's gonna go off on a tangent no matter what

He's always been tier in the primary free-for-all debates where he has to fight for airtime (see 2008) than he was in the 1-on-1 VP debates. There's definitely disaster potential but Trump is creating a wide expectations gap between the two that could backfire.
    hopefully he shuts up about the blacks though

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    hopefully he shuts up about the blacks though
    He’s been saying stupid about blacks his entire life, if it hasn’t hurt him yet I’m not sure if it’s going to. If he s up to badly on black stuff Obama will jump in and make a statement.

IMO nothing Biden or Trump says over the next 90 days is going to have much of an impact. The state of the economy, COVID-19 and voter suppression will all matter a lot more.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s been saying stupid about blacks his entire life, if it hasn’t hurt him yet I’m not sure if it’s going to. If he s up to badly on black stuff Obama will jump in and make a statement.

IMO nothing Biden or Trump says over the next 90 days is going to have much of an impact. The state of the economy, COVID-19 and voter suppression will all matter a lot more.
    McConnell has already decided to tank the economy for Biden to have to walk into in January, seems like he has given up on this election for Trump.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    McConnell has already decided to tank the economy for Biden to have to walk into in January, seems like he has given up on this election for Trump.
    He’s also told Ernst Collins and Tillis (might be too late for Tillis) to break from Trump if that’s what it takes to win.

Itll be interesting to see where Adelsen dumps most of his money in the coming weeks. If he starts pouring it into senate races and decreases spending on Trump that’s bad news for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s also told Ernst Collins and Tillis (might be too late for Tillis) to break from Trump if that’s what it takes to win.

Itll be interesting to see where Adelsen dumps most of his money in the coming weeks. If he starts pouring it into senate races and decreases spending on Trump that’s bad news for him.
    Adelson's not going to stop spending for Trump just because Trump personally pissed him off. Way too much money at stake for him and buying off politicians is cheap for someone like him.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Adelson's not going to stop spending for Trump just because Trump personally pissed him off. Way too much money at stake for him and buying off politicians is cheap for someone like him.
    Making sure the Republicans keep the senate is the much better investment for him. If Cocaine Mitch remains majority leader then Biden's not doing since it's not like the Dems are going to pick up seats in the 2022 midterms when there's a Dem in office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Making sure the Republicans keep the senate is the much better investment for him. If Cocaine Mitch remains majority leader then Biden's not doing since it's not like the Dems are going to pick up seats in the 2022 midterms when there's a Dem in office.
    Why would he not spend on both? If Trump wins he gets more tax cuts, not just being able to tread water.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Trump's tax situation is normal to you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does trolling do for you at this stage in the game, Bot?
    Tough to find much to lick boot about these days in the Trump Be Awesome thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Will the return address read "Bunker, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another one, but this time it's Joe's twitter PR team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If nothing else it shows the need for body cams for cops turned on. I mean, I'd like to know why the cop needed to put six bullet holes in him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "C'mon man"

Just call him a Nazi and be done with it. We all know that's how you feel.
    i think he's pretty fasci... but i dont think he pushes JQ , so nazi doesnt really fit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

remains true that his death reignited a movement, and the same DOJ also found rampant racism if Ferguson's PD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If nothing else it shows the need for body cams for cops turned on. I mean, I'd like to know why the cop needed to put six bullet holes in him.
    Because in real life people can still be dangerous after being shot. It's only in the movies where people flop over and die after being shot once. Police are trained that once deadly force is used, to keep shooting until they drop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because in real life people can still be dangerous after being shot. It's only in the movies where people flop over and die after being shot once. Police are trained that once deadly force is used, to keep shooting until they drop.
    Thanks for that rundown, deputy, but due to contradictory witness testimonies, we'll still never really know why he needed to shoot at him a total of twelve times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Drumpf?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So 80 year old people now are senile? When did this happen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters believe it’s likely Biden’s running mate will be president before the end of Biden’s four-year term if he wins this fall, with 39% who say it’s Very Likely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody is confident this old mummy will even live 4 years more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not confident any of us will, and I am surprised you'd take the bet given your penchant for predicting annihilation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not confident any of us will, and I am surprised you'd take the bet given your penchant for predicting annihilation.
    U gone die niga? How?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U gone die niga? How?
    Myocardial infarction if the Spurs make the playoffs, otherwise probably get sucked to death by your mother.

Thread Information