Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether or not Reck thinks he’s a Nazi, the neo-Nazis and white supremacists in this country love him and support him. They clearly think his ideology aligns with theirs.
    That was a random call out. I’ve never used that term here. Not to even refer to Trump.

Use dear leader all the time though. More appropriate and true.

I mean and you want to c'mon me? frostqueen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether or not Reck thinks he’s a Nazi, the neo-Nazis and white supremacists in this country love him and support him. They clearly think his ideology aligns with theirs.
    But then so does Kanye West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because if it’s available no one is going to throw free money away.

Tbis is the equivalent of when Conservatives say “If Warren Buffet thinks taxes are too low, why doesn’t he just pay more!”
    I think we may be coming at this from two different angles. Maybe cc can clarify. What are these “stupid” helicopter money policies Joe Biden has proposed that you (cc) are planning on taking advantage of?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    But then so does Kanye West.
    Kanye West would also be in the puzzle factory if he wasn’t rich

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we may be coming at this from two different angles. Maybe cc can clarify. What are these “stupid” helicopter money policies Joe Biden has proposed that you (cc) are planning on taking advantage of?
    I Will clarify. I was actually referring to the electric vehicle tax credit. As we are seeing EVs are selling themselves and are the future as the technology catches up to reality. Tax credits are intended to influence behavior and my behavior was influenced by the tax credits. Personally I think the "no more money" senators are dumbasses. I woild have gone with the House version if they would have just stripped out the extraneous bull that had nothing to do with covid relief. As to me profiting if democrats taking the senate and the presidency they will open the money taps and make the spending this year look like peanuts. My business thrives when the government spends money, so yeah I will do ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW I fully support bailing out cities, states, counties, hospitals, etc. for all covid expenses. Borrowing at essentially zero percent makes total sense no matter what it does to the deficit. I don't, however support bailing out bloated unfunded state and city pension plans. They dug that hole buying votes, let them figure out how to dig out of it.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 08-08-2020 at 12:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh a forum poster posting a YouTube that nobody will watch. Is that explained in the YouTube?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can dementia patients have the capacity of riding bikes? While wearing a mask no less.

tiest tactic ever by the Trump people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

weird

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

weird
    But Trump tax situation not weird at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Trump tax situation not weird at all
    Whataboutism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude he has to be audited he is the president of the USA where you are a legal citizen I hope

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude he has to be audited he is the president of the USA where you are a legal citizen I hope
    An audit that has been going on for 5 years? Trump's taxes aren't that complicated, ok ducks?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know you're losing when you're trying to win with memes and re ed like that. Good going tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    For Trump's own sake, he better massacre Biden early and often in the 1st debate with how much he's built expectations. Anything other than a flawless victory would be a disappointment the way he's hyped the debates up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know you're losing when you're trying to win with memes and re ed like that. Good going tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does trolling do for you at this stage in the game, Bot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For Trump's own sake, he better massacre Biden early and often in the 1st debate with how much he's built expectations. Anything other than a flawless victory would be a disappointment the way he's hyped the debates up.
    Biden will get all the questions beforehand like Hillary, but I predict he will jumble his pre-recorded talking points without a teleprompter. Maybe they can have a guy talk in to his ear or something.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden will get all the questions beforehand like Hillary, but I predict he will jumble his pre-recorded talking points without a teleprompter. Maybe they can have a guy talk in to his ear or something.
    Setting up det excuses already.

Set up super high expectations such that all Biden has to do is stick to 2-3 talking points and he wins by default.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Set up super high expectations such that all Biden has to do is stick to 2-3 talking points and he wins by default.
    He should bring his wife Jill to the debates and she can smile and wave.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm not really sure if getting questions beforehand would help Biden that much, he's gonna go off on a tangent no matter what

He's always been tier in the primary free-for-all debates where he has to fight for airtime (see 2008) than he was in the 1-on-1 VP debates. There's definitely disaster potential but Trump is creating a wide expectations gap between the two that could backfire.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

it's like the people running Hillary's 2016 campaign are now running Trump's 2020 campaign

going from Steve Bannon to this chode:

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

weird
    how is that weird? If he owed that much in income tax that means he made and reported making at least 3X that, if he made 3x that then he had that money. That's how income tax works. The 3x is a conservative estimate it's probably more/

Thread Information