Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team really misses Forbes tbh and it really comes to light in late game situations.
    I see what you did there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously question if he could make it as a 12th man on a D- League team. Yes he can shoot but so can about 100 other players.

Of course with Pop said player is a starter and gets 3rd in minutes on a team. Forbes is the main reason I couldn't stomach watching most of the Spurs games this year and I'm actually being serious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbesinelli was never really the issue. The issue was the Old Man that was giving them heavy minutes while keeping significantly better players glued to the bench.
    That's true. We would all love the guy in the Steve Kerr role of 12th man that occasionally sees the court to provide a spark. The problem is with senile Pop, the only guy that thinks is reasonable to have him as a 30 mins per game starter.
    Nah that. Stop convincing yourselves that Pop's Bryn Turd Sandwich Special is appetizing if you only get it in small quan ies.

He's arguably the worst defender in the NBA and does nothing well. There are much better 12th man level shooters out there. ( , we already have one in Belli).

This team would be better - and are right now - without him. Period.
    Last edited by TimDunkem; 08-05-2020 at 12:59 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, he's a "culture" guy so that means he gets guaranteed minutes. He doesn't rock the boat with drama, works hard in practice sessions, and uses fake hustle in games to impress Pop. From a talent perspective, he belongs in the D-League or at the end of the bench like a Mason or Gary Neal. The fact that Mason or Neal never saw this much playing time(despite being the same type of player as Bryn) proves Pop has lost it. Probably one of the least talented players to ever start 155 NBA games.
    So basically, he's Bonner 2.0.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically, he's Bonner 2.0.
    Bonner could at least defend his position at an NBA level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah that. Stop convincing yourselves that Pop's Bryn Turd Sandwich Special is appetizing if you only get it in small quan ies.

He's arguably the worst defender in the NBA and does nothing well. There are much better 12th man level shooters out there. ( , we already have one in Belli).

This team would be better - and are right now - without him. Period.
    Nobody is arguing that Bryn isn't garbage but he's not the one playing himself 30mins a night tbh.

I wouldn't blame a dog for biting someone, I'd blame the owner/trainer that put them in that situation in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop loves him some underdog story. Forms is his charity case.
    Poop is drunk senile and sucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody is arguing that Bryn isn't garbage but he's not the one playing himself 30mins a night tbh.

I wouldn't blame a dog for biting someone, I'd blame the owner/trainer that put them in that situation in the first place.
    Agreed. He should be out of the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I almost feel bad for Bryn Forbes. Dude is the clear odd man out. must not be good for him mentally

Thread Information