Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    nba on tnt did gone fishin for the spurs but not the suns. weird. i guess they figured the spurs for sure weren’t gonna make it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure sure, "dame time" is your super hero.

Ja gave him all he could eat in two high paced match-ups they split...

I hope you weren't one of the Brandon Clarke RIDERS because he KILLED the Blazers in BOTH GAMES....
    HA! How’s Ja’s taste in your mouth? Do you take delight in having piss poor takes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the Troll masquerading as a Spurs and or NBA fan who didn't realize the blazers had to play Memphis potentially TWICE to "GET IN" to "give the Lakers some ".

And against your alleged favorite Power Forward of the Draft...

So Sad.

yeah no dumbass the trailblazers only have to beat the grizzlies once because they are the 8th seed, the grizzlies fell to the 9th seed because they suck, I guess you weren’t aware of that, takes per usual
    Last edited by Degoat; 08-14-2020 at 08:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wasn't let down when the spurs didn't make the cut, i knew it was dame time since last week.
    I didn’t watch a second of Spur action in the bubble since I knew it was over from them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These SJW messages are so cringey, hard to watch this crap lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again sad to me, especially when you see the words Potentially play Memphis TWICE

but comprehend it as BEAT

You Troll masquerading around as a Spurs and or Basketball fan since at least August of 2018 but I think youre just the alt of a bolded DOINK who has been here doing this for nearly 20 years.

So Sad, now run along to the dregs of the Subreddits

you’re so mad! Lmao I should know better then tho, dumbass over heat talking about “POTENTIALLY,” you know what it’s called when you could win potentially win? Oh yeah not winning! Go watch the prices right or something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No not mad ammused at the culture the benafactor has cultivated here for nearly 2 decades...

a cove for the dregs of the Subredits and 4chans. Old ass men who think posting is cool...

OH well.
    Lmao you’re big mad!!! All I see is takes after takes from you, I gotta put you in your place. btw I’m 24 Your post count is 2,776 that’s alot of ty posts

Thread Information