Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to enjoy the WNBA when Houston had the comets and SA had the stars. The political stuff was not as in your face. Now, they are shoving every one of their agendas down our throats, plus the product isn't what it used to be.

They built a league to cater to s and even the s don't give a anymore.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Now they run off the court during the anthem and are under the extreme delusion that people actually give a sh&t about their opinions. They have somehow managed to become even less desirable than before the pandemic.

They built a league to cater to s and even the s don't give a anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now they run off the court during the anthem and are under the extreme delusion that people actually give a sh&t about their opinions. They have somehow managed to become even less desirable than before the pandemic.
    Female athletes overinflate their value......and believe we actually care what they think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Margo Dydek though

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But wait, Kaep talked to a Veteran before starting his kneeling B.S. and said that said Vet gave him the ok.
    Does he really claim that?
    He sat because of a tantrum.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to be desirable to become less desirable, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yup --I'm sure whoever he talked too was an even bigger POS than he is.

Does he really claim that?
    He sat because of a tantrum.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    IDK, there were a few that weren't bad too look at years ago. One of them coaches for the Spurs now.

You have to be desirable to become less desirable, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK, there were a few that weren't bad too look at years ago. One of them coaches for the Spurs now.
    If you're into plane Janes who have been all lesbo'd up, I guess.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup --I'm sure whoever he talked too was an even bigger POS than he is.
    If the person is unnamed, odds are it's just made-up monkey .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmay!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Realizing the problem is half the battle.
    Now what?

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Realizing the problem is half the battle.
    Now what?

I don’t think it has anything to do with attractiveness. When there is another pro league that’s more exciting more aggressive And has more passion and drama. You wont have a need for the lesser counterpart.

It’s kind of like gymnastics and ice figure skating. Women are just better at those sports because they make it look more elegant they do more tricks and they are more innovative during their routine. Where a man just displays raw power And nothing left to impress the crowd.

Switch to the nba. The men are faster, agile, powerful, crowd pleasing and highly skilled. The WNBA is slower, less skilled, less exciting, no drama and no innovation. They play the basic fundamentals of basketball which is boring as .

The men dunk push shove block steal and talk a massive amount of to each other which makes it entertaining as .

I’m just surprised the WNBA has lasted this long.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think it has anything to do with attractiveness. When there is another pro league that’s more exciting more aggressive And has more passion and drama. You wont have a need for the lesser counterpart.

It’s kind of like gymnastics and ice figure skating. Women are just better at those sports because they make it look more elegant they do more tricks and they are more innovative during their routine. Where a man just displays raw power And nothing left to impress the crowd.

Switch to the nba. The men are faster, agile, powerful, crowd pleasing and highly skilled. The WNBA is slower, less skilled, less exciting, no drama and no innovation. They play the basic fundamentals of basketball which is boring as .

The men dunk push shove block steal and talk a massive amount of to each other which makes it entertaining as .

I’m just surprised the WNBA has lasted this long.
    You shouldn't be surprised. The WNBA is subsidized by NBA or it would have went bankrupt long ago.

I have my doubts that it was ever meant to succeed. They pressed forward with the same business model despite the obvious differences.

There were many ways to make it entertainment that they simply didn't bother to pursue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's even worse now that actual NBA players are donating parts of their salary to help subsidize it. It's literally a charity now.
    Last edited by TimDunkem; 10-22-2020 at 08:34 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they now have their own woman commish? From industry (Deloitte) as she was booted out there and landed as Silvers gal.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sue Bird is way overpaid. Until recently, Lebron was way underpaid.
    It's about making money, not about making sure people's feelings aren't hurt.

Though if your point is that Equality Lebron is a hypocrite, then good point.
    This is why I asked in the other thread if he doesn't realize how unlikeable he is?
    Apparently most the players are sick of his sh** nowadays too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who watches Ball anyhow? they deserve the pay gap they receive compared to their counterparts in the nba because Ball is worse than a ymca pickup game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's even worse now that actual NBA players are donating parts of their salary to help subsidize it. It's literally a charity now.
    it's always been a charity of sorts. when finals tickets are less than the $8 parking fee then you know it's all for show and total bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's always been a charity of sorts. when finals tickets are less than the $8 parking fee then you know it's all for show and total bull .
    But now players are literally pushing each other on social media into donating to prop it up. Even the NBA subsidizes are not enough anymore. It's sad. Might as well put a WNBA subsidy tax right into their paychecks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But now players are literally pushing each other on social media into donating to prop it up. Even the NBA subsidizes are not enough anymore. It's sad. Might as well put a WNBA subsidy tax right into their paychecks.
    nah just end that sham of a league already. it's pointless to have and everyone knows it. what's been going on is just a bunch of virtue signaling.

Thread Information