Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA has been supporting this League of their Own for almost 30 years, and now CCPNBA is headed for record deficits. These angry bull s are gonna get a whole lot more heated when they get shut down.....
    the world will be a better place for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah just end that sham of a league already. it's pointless to have and everyone knows it. what's been going on is just a bunch of virtue signaling.
    You're not going to find an argument from me here, but the NBA is not going to give this vanity project up anytime soon especially when they have their own players donating money and doing the subsidizing for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not going to find an argument from me here, but the NBA is not going to give this vanity project up anytime soon especially when they have their own players donating money and doing the subsidizing for them.
    it's not a league that's practical monetarily. they need to just let a dying horse die already. should've never even created such a league and tried to push it on the public as if the product is the same as the nba; anyone with a functioning brain could see that the wnba isn't a viable product nor entertaining whatsoever.

i love women but i hate the wnba. it's just so boring no matter how you spin it.

Thread Information