Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're so stupid though...
    He is & you, apparently, along with him. The Nuggets are the bigger, more athletic & skilled team, period. Last time I checked, White, Poeltl, Johnson, Murray (post injury) weren't highly touted (from an athleticism standpoint) coming into the NBA, but have magically been rendered the abilities of 30+ year old Rudy Gay "because of Pop."

Pop wants the young guys to run & use their youth & athleticism to run & play in transition - the one that is uber athletic in Walker IV - but he's been going through the motions, again.

These are things that are easy to see, yet y'all ignore them to bash the coach (who has deserved a lot bashing this year). Pop has done a much better job of coaching & "teaching" through these first 4 bubble games, but I guess he's supposed to magically get the guys to be bigger, stronger, more skilled & athletic.

I'll let you circle jerk with that idiot, though.

They hate us, cuz they ain't us Nono.
    Wow, the Manu nut hugger dapped your stupid takes up. Good job!

Anyway, there is no reason why DeJounte & Jakob didn't both get an "E" for their efforts. Both players were piss poor in a critical game.
    Last edited by J_Paco; 08-06-2020 at 02:30 PM.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelicans lose again. God damnit everything is going right for the Spurs. Pelicans and Grizzlies both losing. If we were 3-1 right now I'd feel so good about our chances. Suns and Blazers playing this afternoon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fukin Suns playing like the Dubs in their prime.

Thread Information