Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully they're of legal age... they look like they still need to grow breasts, tbh...
    The woman in the pictures is a known Swedish singer, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The woman in the pictures is a known Swedish singer, tbh.
    No idea. I’ll ask for ID first tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all, sure you will son.

Second, if you meet her at a +18 club it's the club's security job to ask for an ID, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watched the first two and half minutes of these bonheads. I presume it doesn't get better for them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Second, if you meet her at a +18 club it's the club's security job to ask for an ID, tbh.
    Yep.
    Goes back to the premise of the comedian who was hitting on chicks who represented themselves as 24 year olds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, when you have to lose, you don't want to be explaining to a judge how you ended up with a 16 year old.

Plus, plenty of good looking chicks out there where you don't have to risk it, tbh...

Not really how it works. You could sue the club later on, but at that point you're ed already. Now, Argentina might be a different thing, but not in the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, when you have to lose, you don't want to be explaining to a judge how you ended up with a 16 year old.

Plus, plenty of good looking chicks out there where you don't have to risk it, tbh...
    I'm glad you are providing the real reason folks won't around, knowingly, with young attractive underage girls. None of this "because is creepy" the other hypocrites are trying to sell.

Not really how it works. You could sue the club later on, but at that point you're ed already. Now, Argentina might be a different thing, but not in the US.
    I'm just keeping it honest. If a guy is horny and under the influence of alcohol in a +18 club and a young attractive woman gets into him, the reality is that the guy won't be asking for ID's in the middle of the club. I don't know how much of a night life you have mi hermano but that just doesn't happen.

Underage girls that are into faking IDs and one night stands aren't snitches anyway. And they probably have more experience than you and me put together. Little risk of getting your life ed up. At least for average Joes like us, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 08-06-2020 at 06:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Horny on Main

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad camera work, should have kept it on the girl in the see through shirt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad you are providing the real reason folks won't around, knowingly, with young attractive underage girls. None of this "because is creepy" the other hypocrites are trying to sell.

I'm just keeping it honest. If a guy is horny and under the influence of alcohol in a +18 club and a young attractive woman gets into him, the reality is that the guy won't be asking for ID's in the middle of the club. I don't know how much of a night life you have mi hermano but that just doesn't happen.

Underage girls that are into faking IDs and one night stands aren't snitches anyway. And they probably have more experience than you and me put together. Little risk of getting your life ed up. At least for average Joes like us, tbh.
    lol I had my share of night life everywhere when I was younger and single, tbh... but I was younger.

Thread Information