My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kind of curious if you guys are enjoying the way we're playing better than before the season shut down. Obviously winning is better, I'm just loving the lineups and rotations a lot better in general. More Quinn Weatherspoon, Keldon Johnson, Lonnie Walker, Drew Eubanks...

To me it's made the product much more enjoyable to watch. I was really struggling to watch games earlier in the season just wasn't appealing basketball imo. The games have even been more high scoring but at least guys are making plays on defense and giving effort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good video. Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good video. Thanks.
    Thanks man I really appreciate that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks man I really appreciate that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine we played these sort of line ups and starters from the start of the season....

Not only we would have come into the bubble in a better position, but the players would be that bit more seasoned and used to these current line ups.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine we played these sort of line ups and starters from the start of the season....

Not only we would have come into the bubble in a better position, but the players would be that bit more seasoned and used to these current line ups.

I agree, and the worst thing is you can't really hold anybody accountable. We're not going to fire Pop for it and it's not like it's Brian Wright's fault Pop was putting out lackluster lineups. Not really defending Wright too much though, he's had his own jifs as a GM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thinking of a realistic Pop lineup for next season:

Murray
    White
    DeRozan
    Defensive minded stretch 4 (Crowder?)
    Aldridge

Mills
    Walker
    Johnson
    Gay
    Poeltl

It's more of the same mediocrity, but we should be able of being a playoffs team, comfortably, I think.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kind of curious if you guys are enjoying the way we're playing better than before the season shut down. Obviously winning is better, I'm just loving the lineups and rotations a lot better in general. More Quinn Weatherspoon, Keldon Johnson, Lonnie Walker, Drew Eubanks...

To me it's made the product much more enjoyable to watch. I was really struggling to watch games earlier in the season just wasn't appealing basketball imo. The games have even been more high scoring but at least guys are making plays on defense and giving effort.

Thanks.

I’ve enjoyed too. Which is why it was frustrating that they left that kid Milton open. He must have slept really well knowing they disrespected him and he made them pay.

Thread Information