My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

white / keldon / middleton / la / lopez
    haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It just hit me that we could have traded Aldridge and Murray for TJ Warren, when he was still with the Suns.
    https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/12/02...rcus-aldridge/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndica...-deal.amp.html

Suns would have gotten Aldridge and their "starting point Guard", and the Spurs would have gotten that much needed stretch 4. What could have been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus man up and move on. How long did yall get over your first girlfriend? A decade? Holy ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus man up and move on. How long did yall get over your first girlfriend? A decade? Holy ...
    Dude you need to take like 50 chill pills. It seems like every other post here gets your panties in a bunch.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol giving up on luka this early horrible idea

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude you need to take like 50 chill pills. It seems like every other post here gets your panties in a bunch.
    Im honestly not being that serious. It is annoying though... Like how do yall deal with life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im honestly not being that serious. It is annoying though... Like how do yall deal with life
    I'm honestly not being that serious.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Lol giving up on luka this early horrible idea
    you have to give up players to get players. you can't just trade forbes and expect a worthy return. spurs would get a solid C and an all star SF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you have to give up players to get players. you can't just trade forbes and expect a worthy return. spurs would get a solid C and an all star SF.
    Trade? I'd love to just cut Forbes and be done with it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah I ain’t down for giving up on luka he has potential

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure "this forum" was you and a couple of other Murray stans.
    Bro I've said from day 1 we should play White...I'm not like u idiots that can't see good players before they blossom...and I'm not on the camp where it needs to be one or the other...I've been saying BOTH need to play even when the forum was bashing both as trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro I've said from day 1 we should play White...I'm not like u idiots that can't see good players before they blossom...and I'm not on the camp where it needs to be one or the other...I've been saying BOTH need to play even when the forum was bashing both as trash
    Nah, I'm pretty sure you were there on the anti-White side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need a veteran pg to work with Murray. He's way too limited to pencil as a guaranteed starter and younger guys are very hungry for his minutes.

Pop wanted to design a run first offense for him, but we have enough guards to do that. And you still need bb iq for that.
    What run first offense? Lol...pop never designed anything like that...you have LMA on the court pouting whenever he doesn't get his post ups and DDR pouting when he doesn't get his iso fadeaway midrangers...the young guys that wanna run were set up for failure from the beginning...this is why we look MUCH better with Poetl in the game instead of LMA...now we need to permanently get rid of DDR and LMA...2 "stars" and we can't even make the playoffs

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What run first offense? Lol...pop never designed anything like that...you have LMA on the court pouting whenever he doesn't get his post ups and DDR pouting when he doesn't get his iso fadeaway midrangers...the young guys that wanna run were set up for failure from the beginning...this is why we look MUCH better with Poetl in the game instead of LMA...now we need to permanently get rid of DDR and LMA...2 "stars" and we can't even make the playoffs
    LMA pouting about no post ups? No pouting about not getting short/midrange soft fadeaways..... If he consistently had a hard power move to the basket then LMA would have been a potential hall of famer and one of the best players of the 2010s he just never like operating as a banger inside. He was good at it when he chose to do t but he rarely has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are teams that would probably covet Murray. My hope is that the Spurs will do everything they can to get better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, I'm pretty sure you were there on the anti-White side.
    Bet me...look up my posts from years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA pouting about no post ups? No pouting about not getting short/midrange soft fadeaways..... If he consistently had a hard power move to the basket then LMA would have been a potential hall of famer and one of the best players of the 2010s he just never like operating as a banger inside. He was good at it when he chose to do t but he rarely has.
    Truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bet me...look up my posts from years ago
    It's a waste of time. I'm pretty sure you were on the anti-White campaign and are now just trying to flip.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He took the White Pill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U are very wrong... I've been saying the old guys need to go to make way for white and Murray...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't hate the kid but it's pretty obvious him being the Spurs next PG was stupid as . His IQ is terrible he can't dribble or finish at the rim and he can't shoot. Idk how they thought they were gonna turn him into TP
    I think he could be really useful as our 6th man.. but that means he comes in and lights up the score board, get a steal or two.. Our version of Jamal Crawford. He needs to be able to shoot the 3 at an efficient rate for this to make sense.. Would he even embrace this role, or would it be a demotion to him? I would bet on the latter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he could be really useful as our 6th man.. but that means he comes in and lights up the score board, get a steal or two.. Our version of Jamal Crawford. He needs to be able to shoot the 3 at an efficient rate for this to make sense.. Would he even embrace this role, or would it be a demotion to him? I would bet on the latter.
    When they tried this, briefly, a year or two ago, he unfollowed the Spurs Twitter account.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When they tried this, briefly, a year or two ago, he unfollowed the Spurs Twitter account.
    Yeah, I remember. They would probably have to bring in Manu to speak some sense into him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sign and trade with Denver for Jeremi Grant.

Thread Information