Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Murray is 10x more likely to average 15 and 10 than Eubanks. he's alright as an energy big off the bench but he is nothing more than that

People shouldn't be so quick to on LMA. Remember, most of this year has been ed because of Pop playing Forbes/Beli/Mills/Derozan together for long stretches. if we actually had our full team and Pop played lineups that werent re ed all year we wouldnt even be watching Spurs fight for their lives not to mention whatever tf happened with Carroll

Aldridge/Poeltl/Eubanks
    Lyles/Gay/Carroll
    DeRozan/Johnson/Beli
    Walker/Mills/Forbes
    White/Murray

This should have been the lineup from the get go. I guarantee that is a 50 win team but Pop went full re all year long for Brent Forms and his italian pet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if LMA ed everything up Scottie Pippen style by having a surgery earlier than needed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think with his heart condition they didn’t want to touch the COVID 19 so since he wasn’t coming might as well schedule surgery earlier.

As a player I like LMA I think he was probably in our top 5 of best ever free agent Non Spurs have ever acquired in history. I just think at this point we need a total rebuild and it will be that much faster if we can leverage some trades for some draft picks.

Your right about Eubanks right now he is your 15th person on the team I don’t think he will ever be a starter but can be an enforcer for us. He has a really good at ude hence why he stuck with the Spurs if he continues to work on his shooting he could carve a niche on our team. If you could transplant his heart and passion for the game into Lyles and Poodle that would be great.
    Last edited by BackHome; 08-07-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No offense but if your takeaway from these first 4 games of the bubble is that we need more Poeltl and less Aldridge, your take is not worth reading the rest.

These last two games especially ought to inform even the most casual fan that such a take is invalid. But you doubled down on it for some reason??

Strange take is strange.
    You are tripping. All season long, it has shown that Poeltl is the best defender. He can defend Guards on the perimeter, he protects the rim, solves the mistakes of others on defense and most important he anchors the defense as a whole and that shows.
    LMA cant do that, he is more offense oriented. With White, Murray, DDR and Walker you dont need more offense. What you are doing is judgeing him on one bad game against denver. His foul troubles are something that can be worked on.

I dont understand the hatred against him anyway. Is clear as day and night what impact he brings on defense, and people are complaining. But yeah overrating Keldon who has yet to play a season or Lyles who is stathunting.

If Spurs dont make him a starter, another team will and in a few years, the same haters on this forum will rage against Patfo how they could let him go.

Thread Information