2. Defense.
    3. Defense.
    And I'll add

4 Basketball IQ
    5 Toughness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you please define what you mean by "true wing" and what their size needs to be?
    If you are going be a forward, at the very least 6'7". 6'8" or 6'9" would be ideal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. What messed up the roster is Pop not prioritizing SFs in the trade and then letting his best defensive wings go. A bunch of teams offered forwards and picks for Leonard, and Pop declined. I get that he wanted Simmons, and honestly Philly should have done that deal. But considering how much the players got in subsequent trades, the Spurs made a huge mistake not accepting 10, Covington and Saric or 12 (and 13) and Harris. Obviously the Toronto trade could've been way fairer too, but that's been harped on to death.
    It's incredible how bad PATFO ed that trade up. They set us back many years with that decision. With that Clippers trade we would be looking at a very exciting next season.

Alexander, Porter Jr., White, Keldon, Walker, Murray, Poeltl, Covington, Harris.

Alexander
    White
    Covington
    Porter Jr
    Poeltl

Murray
    Walker
    Keldon
    Harris
    Eubanks

Probably one of them wouldn't be here, but you get the picture.

This wasn't even a hindsight thing. Every Spur fan knew back then that the Clippers trade >>>>>> the Toronto one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes
    Beli
    DD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's incredible how bad PATFO ed that trade up. They set us back many years with that decision. With that Clippers trade we would be looking at a very exciting next season.

Alexander, Porter Jr., White, Keldon, Walker, Murray, Poeltl, Covington, Harris.

Alexander
    White
    Covington
    Porter Jr
    Poeltl

Murray
    Walker
    Keldon
    Harris
    Eubanks

This wasn't even a hindsight thing. Every Spur fan knew back then that the Clippers trade >>>>>> the Toronto one.
    If you’re implying that the clippers were offering both first rounders, they weren’t. They knew what the score was.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count

Alexander
    White
    Covington
    Porter Jr
    Poeltl

Murray
    Walker
    Keldon
    Harris
    Eubanks

Worst trade in NBA history if Keldon doesn't pan out. It's like the Spurs chose to intentionally devolve..trading away two modern wings for a mid-2000s shooting guard(one way mid ranger shooter) and a mid-2000s defensive anchor(no offense, no shooting to stretch the floor). The 2020 Spurs team that Buford and Wright put together might have been good in 2001 but makes no sense in the present era.

Thread Information