Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Repugs know they will be ed in Nov, so "burn it all down"

‘Friday Night Massacre’ at US Postal Service as

Postmaster General—a major Trump donor—ousts top officials

a classic end-of-the-week dump that Louis DeJoy ...

issued a sweeping overhaul of the agency,

including the ouster of top executives from key posts and

the reshuffling of more than two dozen other officials and operational managers.

the structure centralizes power around DeJoy,

de-emphasizes decades of ins utional postal knowledge.

the moves unveiled late Friday were viewed as an overt assault on democracy and

a calculated opportunity to boost Republican’s long-held dream of

undercutting or privatizing the government-run mail service

while also boosting their election prospects in the process.

his restructuring have recast the nation’s mail service as a for-profit arm of the government, rather than an essential service

the notion that I would ever make decisions concerning the Postal Service at the direction of the president or anyone else in the administration is wholly off-base,” DeJoy
    said.

direct effort by DeJoy to exploit his authority at the Postal Service to further the president’s political interests and reelection prospects.

“Trump is actively sabotaging the election under our noses—this isn’t theoretical, it’s happening RIGHT NOW.”

is actually “a Trojan Horse” designed to destroy one of the nation’s most trusted and valued ins utions from within.

“Deliberate sabotage to disrupt mail service on the eve of the election—an election that hinges on mail-in ballots.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/friday-night-massacre-at-us-postal-service-as-postmaster-general-a-major-trump-donor-ousts-top-officials/

More evidence that the archaic, ed-up Cons ution and its phony "checks and balances" ( and anti-democratic Electoral College ) provides no "check" on an "unbalanced" authoritarian, criminal, corrupt President who acts in bad faith to destroy govt.

America is ed and un able.

vote? G M A F B

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy balls.

That is NOT normal.

Thread Information