Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
    Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nationally televised on ABC. Go Spurs Go!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big game although I would really like a top 10 pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Paul Garcia
    pAulGarciaNBA
    2h
    Bryn Forbes and Tyler Zeller are out for tomorrow’s Spurs - Pelicans game

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    la posted on pics on IG. he's looking slim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do or die game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSG!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion still on a minutes restriction and hasn't been playing too good when he's on the court so far in the bubble, which was actually our biggest worry since we're paper thin at the 4. If we can contain Ingram, this shouldn't be a very tough game. Of course, the Spurs have found ways throughout the season to lose every kind of winnable game, so I'm not expecting much. To be honest, I'm still on Tank Island, so if we lose tomorrow, Suns better win out and take that 9th spot. If they make it into the playoffs, it's all the better for us, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching Gay and Demar guard Zion and Ingram will be a joy to watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game should be a great one. Both teams with everything to lose.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see how we keep Zion/Ingram and all of their weapons in check... Plus Holiday putting the clamps on our guards, and our team known for choking.

I hope I'm wrong... but I got the Pelicans tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GosunsGo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see how we keep Zion/Ingram and all of their weapons in check... Plus Holiday putting the clamps on our guards, and our team known for choking.

I hope I'm wrong... but I got the Pelicans tomorrow.
    While your reasoning is sound, your team spirit needs some work!

Spurs by 4!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are on a roll no doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think DJ is due a signature bubble game. That would be the perfect pairing with some solid productivity from the rest of the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Memphis wins one more game, spurs are eliminated from the 8th seed. If we keep winning all our games however, our chances stay alive for the 9th seed all the way to the final game, even if Memphis wins.

Should be fun.

But , that Philly game really screwed us. Namely Poeltl's lack of aggression finishing inside going for ing soft finishes, White's free throws, and Murray helping on Embiid in the post when a 3 beats you.

Un- ing-acceptable.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unacceptable if our young guys that are playing were between the ages of 26-32 in their primes. As of now I will say it was acceptable for learning experience moving towards their primes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Memphis wins one more game, spurs are eliminated from the 8th seed. If we keep winning all our games however, our chances stay alive for the 9th seed all the way to the final game, even if Memphis wins.

Should be fun.

But , that Philly game really screwed us. Namely Poeltl's lack of aggression finishing inside going for ing soft finishes, White's free throws, and Murray helping on Embiid in the post when a 3 beats you.

Un- ing-acceptable.
    Still pisses me off...especially the defensive breakdown by Murray. Before the inbounds, I literally said "just don't give up a three"...and he ing leaves the inbounder all by himself.

You could see it coming from a mile away, and somehow he missed it. If we end up losing this playoff race by a single game, that is gonna be rough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion still on a minutes restriction and hasn't been playing too good when he's on the court so far in the bubble, which was actually our biggest worry since we're paper thin at the 4. If we can contain Ingram, this shouldn't be a very tough game. Of course, the Spurs have found ways throughout the season to lose every kind of winnable game, so I'm not expecting much. To be honest, I'm still on Tank Island, so if we lose tomorrow, Suns better win out and take that 9th spot. If they make it into the playoffs, it's all the better for us, tbh.
    I predicted 2-6 for the Spurs in the bubble. Of course this was before I knew Pop would loosen the reigns on some of the youngsters. Thanks to the Utah gift, they've already exceeded my prediction. My expectations are still in check. Brandon Ingram, like Jordan Clarkson can kill the Spurs by himself. In fact, some other player I've never heard of can have a career game at the expense of Murray or Belinelli and tear us apart.

Meh, Pelicans by at least 7. It's probably JJ that gets free & does us in today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still pisses me off...especially the defensive breakdown by Murray. Before the inbounds, I literally said "just don't give up a three"...and he ing leaves the inbounder all by himself.

You could see it coming from a mile away, and somehow he missed it. If we end up losing this playoff race by a single game, that is gonna be rough.
    Murray doesn't really have a good defensive IQ, which is why he's not a good man defender despite his physical attributes. He's a "see ball, get ball" kind of player. That's the main difference between him and Leonard. Kawhi knew when he could get a ball and when he couldn't, and he very rarely whiffed on steals. Murray just keeps trying to get a steal until if works or doesn't. He's gotten better about getting called for fouls that way, but the lack of fundamentals is extremely apparent when looking at someone like White defend or even looking at how Walker's progress is on that end.

Johnson's a happy medium where he's more aggressive than White but is disciplined enough to not give up leverage as often as Murray does. Still, he's missed rotations too. Weatherspoon is probably closer to the Murray camp in that he has to gamble for his defense to really work. Quinn can't afford to guard real NBA players straight up for long because of his lack of agility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs by 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Will Guillory @WillGuillory
    6m
    Alvin Gentry says his team needs to approach today's game against the Spurs like it's Game 7 of a playoff series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Paul Garcia
    pAulGarciaNBA
    2h
    Load management for Forbes

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Paul Garcia
    pAulGarciaNBA
    2h
    has pop seen the light or is forbes just not healthy enough to play?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Will Guillory @WillGuillory
    6m
    Alvin Gentry says his team needs to approach today's game against the Spurs like it's Game 7 of a playoff series
    Pop: "Who cares? It's just a game. I miss Bryn"

Thread Information