Who denied it? It's not about denying it, the fact you pass over it and only address it when accused of ignoring it shows your bias. It's blatantly obvious when a state has 40,000 plus deaths is being ignored until prompted by other people, yet a state with a fraction of those deaths is being amplified based on political leadership. Biased people don't have honest discussions. I don't believe too many people here are interested in discussing it from a scientific standpoint.
A large number of people on this board live in Texas and have been personally affected by COVID-19. One might say it's a topic of broad regional interest, but I wholeheartedly with you agree the only possible explanation for putting Texas in the spotlight is bias against Republicans.

Rising caseload, deaths and hospitalizations couldn't have had anything to do with the attention paid, could they?
(Btw, please feel free to remedy the dearth of scientific discussion on this board, it would be a welcome relief from your usual towel snapping and ankle biting.. )

Biased people don't have honest discussions. I don't believe too many people here are interested in discussing it from a scientific standpoint. Just take your blue flag and wave it and stop pretending to be discussing an objective standpoint.Orange man bad.. just say that and save yourself time.
I'm not pretending to be objective, that's your schtick. Good luck with that!

It's not a secret that I think GOP heads should be voted out en masse for supporting Trump. You can call that bias if you want, imo it's just good judgment