Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lose please and make some moves during the off season. If the spurs squeeze into the playoffs it will carry an asterisk as well as this year’s championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was always PRO get a better draft pick, but I feel there can be some real growth for White/Murray/Lonnie/Johnson with some playoff experience going up against Lebron/AD . This is how young teams get better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People here saying the playoff experience is good for the young core and I agree. BUT is this really considered "playoff experience" this year with a neutral court and no fans?

Either way i want them to WIN. GO SPURS!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how people want to go out with their heads down instead of their heads held high for a an iffy drafting spot in a medicore class.

Tanking has not been kind to habitual tankers except for what Golden State built. Philly's "Process" was a failure. Teams like Orlando, Minnesota, Chicago, New York, Sacramento and so on and so on...

Doesn't work and tanking at the end of a busted season for MAYBE a 2 spot increase is negligible at best.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody is going down with their heads low. You never know what you can get out of the draft not everyone going in this draft is going to be a bust. I don’t understand what a meaningless spot in the playoffs has to do with greatness.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs making the playoffs will give us fans at least a 2 week extension to really be into basketball. If the Spurs don't make the playoffs I'm not really going to be as hyped watching the other teams play. As for as losing so they can get a higher draft pick in lieu of making the playoffs is kinda crazy because either way the Spurs will be in the lottery and could end up drafting anywhere from 1 - 14. Luka Doncic was not drafted 1st but is clearly the best player out of that draft so the Spurs should try and make the playoffs for sure, especially for player experience most of all and also the playoff streak and excitement for it's fans.

Thread Information