My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we could let go of Murray. I don't see him making enough steps forward to completely remove him from a trade. DDR would make a really good player for a lot of teams right now. Combining the two would be powerful bait for something that would materially help our rebuilding. I'm thinking more for a draft pick than for a player. can we get a new Tim or David type pick at #1.??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are literally no teams in the top 10 who needs a "PG" like Murray except maybe Detroit

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    murray and ddr a powerfull bait? XD

wake
    up
    son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also this years draft with no NCAA tourney and the Pandemic is going to be the hardest to scout for. So teams with historical scouting should only be worse and if the Spurs are in fact top 1% in Scouting then they should find a gem at 10-12....

people are focused on concepts and Ideas.....

Golden State (not convinced in their scouting.... but its supposed to be good)

Cleveland ( )

Minnesota ( )

Atlanta (goodish)

Detroit (dont make me laugh historically abysmal scouting.)

New York(make Detroit look Good !!)

Chicago(Holy ... what can i say....Cursed)

Charlotte(the reason for Chicago's Curse but MJ don't know pics)

Washington (....are you kidding me)

Phoenix ( good)

Sacrament (OMG..."STAUSKAS!!" is a ing MEME)

Some good pics are gonna be falling this season. I think Spurs Are Perfectly positioned at 10-12
    True. Ive said the same before too. Spurs are the same team who put Keldon #1 on their (SF only?) board. Jury is still open for Samanic. I trust we will get a gem.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one would trade for demar because some people here treat dejounte as if he is the worst player of all time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think DeMar and Murray for Wiggins and their pick could happen. Maybe it'd have to be a pick swap with SA getting something else in the deal. But I could see GS wanting both players and thinking that'd be a cheap way to get out from Wiggins' contract.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think DeMar and Murray for Wiggins and their pick could happen. Maybe it'd have to be a pick swap with SA getting something else in the deal. But I could see GS wanting both players and thinking that'd be a cheap way to get out from Wiggins' contract.
    even KNICKS would not take that deal dude. Unless u think about the 2nd round pick from GSW. That might work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it. I'd do it. At least Wiggins' shoots 3s. and doesn't think he's a superstar or chase IG thots, but yeah GS would laugh, imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate all the speculative trade and never post an opinion on trades for specific players. Moving up in the draft might not work either. Im actually getting a little better feeling that DDR CAN fit into this team if he can be hidden at PF.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like DeRozan & Murray can get us Blake Griffin & Detroit’s 5th. IDK if it’s worth another year of Griffin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also this years draft with no NCAA tourney and the Pandemic is going to be the hardest to scout for. So teams with historical scouting should only be worse and if the Spurs are in fact top 1% in Scouting then they should find a gem at 10-12....
    good point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only teams that want DeRozan are Orlando and Detroit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeesh
    Griffin, Wiggins
    Both are owed a truckload.
    DDRs contract is up next year. While I think the Spurs may have prematurely extended Murray- he's still young and it's not an outrageous contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I wouldn’t be too hard on Murray yet. Yes I would trade him if the package is right but don’t forget he missed an entire season due to an injury

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    don't forget about rudy.

a contender / fringe contender would take him.

he'd be a good piece on the bucks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I wouldn’t be too hard on Murray yet. Yes I would trade him if the package is right but don’t forget he missed an entire season due to an injury
    Is he going to medical school? He's nearly 24 and still can't dribble, shoot, pass or think.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    tbh, some of murray's passes that result in turnovers are just like... what

sometimes i could see his intention but execution can be lacking at times...

Thread Information