My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have good chemistry. I wonder how many of Lonnie Walker's assist have been to Jakob. And they've all look good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jakob has been an overall disappointment in the restart, I hate to say. Was really hoping he would take the spotlight and shine.

But he hasn't. That said his D has been pretty solid for the first time in the bubble.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jakob has been an overall disappointment in the restart, I hate to say. Was really hoping he would take the spotlight and shine.

But he hasn't. That said his D has been pretty solid for the first time in the bubble.
    Yeah, defending rookie Zion & Derrick Favors is a of a lot easier than guarding Embiid & Jokic. His defense was also solid against Sacramento & (the back - up big men on) Utah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I've said in other threads, it's clear that Walker is starting to understand how his athleticism can bend defenses and lead to open opportunities for his teammates. No one else can do that, though White's feel for the game means he can find guys who have good position and get them the ball. I don't see Johnson as a primary play-maker, but he's got potential to be a plus with his IQ and driving ability. Murray, well, he tries sometimes.

Thread Information