Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, not how it works. Virus doesn't care about who you vote for or your feelings, tbh
    Common cold doesn't worry about your feelings, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Common cold doesn't worry about your feelings, tbh
    We have effective treatments for the common cold... what are you, re ed?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have effective treatments for the common cold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I see, you're that re that thinks this is the flu. Well, you keep wishing it away, while we count the bodies.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this isn't the flu, and you can't wishcast it away.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, this ain't going away come next January. While I play my newly minted PS5, what does old Joe is going to be doing to handle this and bring deaths down?

I suppose the potential response would be drastically different if they control the Senate too or not. What do you see happening?
    If the Dems don't get the Senate, Biden + Dem House will accomplish nothing. The Repugs will block all Dem bills and judges, just like with Obama.

The only way to even start to achieve socio-economic normalcy is to shutdown the pandemic, but red states, and their asshole citizens love their freedumb and won't comply anymore under Biden than they do now.

Even if an effective vaccine is available, 1/3 of Americans poll as refusing any vaccine, so will keep the pandemic sickening and killing 100Ks of Americans.

Trash and Repugs, with support from the oligarchy, have REALLY REALLY ed up America by MISgoverning before and during the pandemic, into longterm un ability.

and as Krugman has shown, without $600 for unemployed, consumerism will suffer even more, causing 10Ms MORE job loses, evictions, foreclosures, economic disaster.

note that the oligarchy has gained $100Bs MORE during 2020. They simply don't need the non-oligarchy
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-10-2020 at 08:08 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Dems don't get the Senate, Biden + Dem House will accomplish nothing. The Repugs will block all Dem bills and judges, just like with Obama.

The only way to even start to achieve socio-economic normalcy is to shutdown the pandemic, but red states, and their asshole citizens love their freedumb and won't comply anymore under Biden than they do now.

Even if an effective vaccine is available, 1/3 of Americans poll as refusing any vaccine, so will keep the pandemic sickening and killing 100Ks of Americans.

Trash and Repugs, with support from the oligarchy, have REALLY REALLY ed up America by MISgoverning before and during the pandemic, into longterm un ability.
    At this point, if certain States want to play stupid games, they should be winning stupid prizes, tbh...

But yeah, aid is problematic if the Senate is still in Mitch's hands... there might be some leverage the first month or so, but don't count on it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden already answered this in his plan..

already formed 6 task force groups of experts in different fields...to be ready in january - if he wins

and stated plainly that he would follow the science...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden already answered this in his plan..

already formed 6 task force groups of experts in different fields...to be ready in january - if he wins

and stated plainly that he would follow the science...
    it's too ing late.

Following science and GOOD govt should have started in 2017

Biden can do whatever the is "right and good", but 100M freedumb-loving, govt-hating Americans will tell him and his experts to off

The Repugs, the Myth of Rugged Individualism, sociopathic "freedumbs", conservatives have delivered the country into a herd-of-cats "un-governability".

The Repugs will rally their cult mob against any and all attempts by the feckless Dems to right the ship.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's too ing late.

Following science and GOOD govt should have started in 2017

Biden can do whatever the is "right and good", but 100M freedumb-loving, govt-hating Americans will tell him and his experts to off

The Repugs, the Myth of Rugged Individualism, sociopathic "freedumbs", conservatives have delivered the country into a herd-of-cats "un-governability".

The Repugs will rally their cult mob against any and all attempts by the feckless Dems to right the ship.

all true -

except for this:

all those members of the cult will begin to see THEIR ty families dying along with everyone else

so -sooner or later- reality will hit them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all true -

except for this:

all those members of the cult will begin to see THEIR ty families dying along with everyone else

so -sooner or later- reality will hit them.
    they've supported Trash this far, still support him, so the "reality testing" is faulty.

They will refuse to connect their vote/suport for Trash to their sick and dead family and friends.

with 200K+ C19 dead, 4M diseased, there must 100Ks in there who are STILL Trash supporters and will vote him another 4 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

they've supported Trash this far, still support him, so the "reality testing" is faulty.

They will refuse to connect their vote/suport for Trash to their sick and dead family and friends.

with 200K+ C19 dead, 4M diseased, there must 100Ks in there who are STILL Trash supporters and will vote him another 4 years.

I think there are many who have been hit and have abandoned trash -

but he is hanging on because we are at under 200k

just watch what happens as the virus deaths grow EXPONENTIALLY -

the cult will not escape it and they will have to face the question: Keep supporting the guy ruining my life to own the libs -

or wake the up and see that I've been conned?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BigPharma good now. Rushed vaccine, shielded from litigation. You're such a hypocrite.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I just hope we have adequate testing and contact tracing soon, is that too much to ask of a global hegemon?
    Tracing is pretty worthless with the virus where it is an testing capacity where it is. Can't get much out of contact tracing when the test results take a week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, not how it works. Virus doesn't care about who you vote for or your feelings, tbh
    derps TDS is strong, good luck getting through to it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you won't vote for him because you hate money?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I see, you're that re that thinks this is the flu. Well, you keep wishing it away, while we count the bodies.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this isn't the flu, and you can't wishcast it away.
    you misspelled beaner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have effective treatments for the common cold... what are you, re ed?
    duh...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll put it on ice like the man himself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The long game is taking care of things now, in an ordered manner, with massive testing, contact tracing, isolation, masks, have a plan for hotspots, etc, and re-open on a city by city or state by state as infection numbers dictate you can re-open.

Good amount of countries in Europe and Asia understood that was the long game, and applied it. You can't just wish this thing away.
    Are you just trolling with such silliness?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you just trolling with such silliness?
    No, but you are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tracing is pretty worthless with the virus where it is an testing capacity where it is. Can't get much out of contact tracing when the test results take a week.
    Yeah. It is kind of amazing that there is still no national strategy for COVID-19 testing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ys/3325446001/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. It is kind of amazing that there is still no national strategy for COVID-19 testing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ys/3325446001/
    But trump said he had a plan? And a health care plan too that was going to be rolled out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But trump said he had a plan? And a health care plan too that was going to be rolled out.

You post like Lkrfan, emoji after everything you post.

Thread Information