Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it's unsafe because of COVID, but they eventually need to do a rally will some crowd noise. Find an outdoor stadium and arrange socially distant seating imo.

Like it or not, Trump not giving a about putting people at risk with huge rallies while Biden and Kamala are only giving sterile speeches with no audience is a disadvantage. It's natural instinct to gravitate towards the guy with a huge crowd in front of him that's cheering.
    Got the blueprint from the UK. Could set a few of these up across the country where allowed.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Got the blueprint from the UK. Could set a few of these up across the country where allowed.

Perfect. Pretty sure that picture has more people in it than Trump's Tulsa rally did

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if this is the first time a known pedophile will speak at a party convention....
    You already voted for one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perfect. Pretty sure that picture has more people in it than Trump's Tulsa rally did
    Just don't let the Boogaloo Boys firebomb it and frame Antifa.

Come to think of it there is a yuge advantage to the virtual convention in that there's little chance of its turning into Chicago '68.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Wonder if this is the first time a known pedophile will speak at a party convention....
    Is that a serious question

Dennis Hastert
    Strom Thurmond
    Newt Gingrich

Jim Jordan also might not be a pedophile but he aided and abetted one in covering up.

EDIT: Forgot the current President.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it's unsafe because of COVID, but they eventually need to do a rally will some crowd noise. Find an outdoor stadium and arrange socially distant seating imo.

Like it or not, Trump not giving a about putting people at risk with huge rallies while Biden and Kamala are only giving sterile speeches with no audience is a disadvantage. It's natural instinct to gravitate towards the guy with a huge crowd in front of him that's cheering.
    I was thinking they could have done an actual convention with people in it. Just group people in section. Even if its only 200-300 people they could easily be spread in an arena that holds 15,000 people.

I know this is outdoors but NASCAR does this and it has worked so far. They have fans on the track.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We are americans

If we ever have something line this we will cry and about it nonstop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are americans

If we ever have something line this we will cry and about it nonstop
    I bet C3 is stocking up on those as we speak.

Thread Information