Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong.

I didn't end up voting for Johnson. I left the top of the ticket blank in 2016.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should people stop investing?
    Why would higher capital gains keep people from investing? You gonna put cash in the mattress so you collect 0% interest and don't have to pay tax on it?

I'd still put money in stocks even if the capital gains tax was 98%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the largest drops in GDP in the past century, not to mention the death toll, which already surpassed US casualties in a number of wars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the largest drops in GDP in the past century, not to mention the death toll, which already surpassed US casualties in a number of wars.
    No, no, you can't cite absolute death tolls, that's politically biased. The objective representation is deaths per capita, I'm told.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, I figured it was either the self imposed recession or the number of deaths by natural causes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, no, you can't cite absolute death tolls, that's politically biased. The objective representation is deaths per capita, I'm told.
    Well, IIRC, the worst case body count for the Korean war was ~54k American deaths. There US population back then was about half of what it is today (roughly 160m). And this was spread over 8 years.

So, I think it's pretty safe to say that the Trump pest safely takes the lead here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, IIRC, the worst case body count for the Korean war was ~54k American deaths. There US population back then was about half of what it is today (roughly 160m). And this was spread over 8 years.

So, I think it's pretty safe to say that the Trump pest safely takes the lead here.
    Should have blued it, I was parroting DMC.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Yeah like I said in another thread, if he’s reelected it’s the straw that breaks the American Empires back and it’s time to move to a new country.
    Canada’s too cold.

Thread Information