San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You getting dem Soros bucks like I am?
    Free masks too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have plenty, I can do one per day.
    Are you that guy in Dallas Co. Bill Barr was talking about?

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/09...ail-in-voting/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OH Secretary of State acted arbitrarily and unlawfully in restricting drop boxes, says Franklin Co. judge.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    OH Secretary of State acted arbitrarily and unlawfully in restricting drop boxes, says Franklin Co. judge.

Thank god Trump blew through all his campaign money, doesn’t sound like he’s going to have the litigation warchest that Biden’s now got for election issues.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank god Trump blew through all his campaign money, doesn’t sound like he’s going to have the litigation warchest that Biden’s now got for election issues.
    lol blew, that is sitting in an account somewhere

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sure it is, Brad Parscale's account

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grifty grifters already sucked it out.

Watchdogs have gone so far as to use the term "money laundering"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure the oligarchy will come through at the last minute for this . Too much $$ at stake for them.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure the oligarchy will come through at the last minute for this . Too much $$ at stake for them.
    Yeah but they lost a load of money thanks to Covid, (there's getting it back alot faster than little guy), plus some fund managers are actually acknowledging that maybe climate change needs to be addressed

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    A lot of the big oligarchs have already told him to off, notably Adelson.

Him needing to push ads out another 7 days when there’s only 50 days left is irreversible damage to his campaign when early voting has already started. We’re not in the early stages anymore, if he’s getting an oligarch bailout he needs it now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of the big oligarchs have already told him to off, notably Adelson.

Him needing to push ads out another 7 days when there’s only 50 days left is irreversible damage to his campaign when early voting has already started. We’re not in the early stages anymore, if he’s getting an oligarch bailout he needs it now.
    it would be eminently fair to offer the 2020 Trump campaign a non-recoursee emergency public loan, to level the playing field with Biden during the home stetch of the campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twists and turns, State Supreme Court chides the county judge, reversing:

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Twists and turns, State Supreme Court chides the county judge, reversing:

Republicans create all of this ruckus because they wanted to limit the amount of ballot drop boxes were available. People who still support this party are pieces of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans create all of this ruckus because they wanted to limit the amount of ballot drop boxes were available. People who still support this party are pieces of .
    Apparently fighting over the rules til the very last minute is an Ohio tradition or something. I saw a few "this again?" tweets from Ohio natives.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"judges don't decide cases based on partisanship" WTF

I understand she has to say that "in theory", but in blatant practive, Mitch/Leo are polluting Federal benches with ideological PARTISAN judges, which is the prime reason that "qualifies" them as acceptable to Repugs/oligarchy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WE WERE ASCARED PEOPLE MIGHT GET SCARED

“There was concern from some in the White House Domestic Policy Council and the office of the vice president that households receiving masks might create concern or panic,” one administration official told the Washington Post.

The White House Domestic Policy Council includes President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence. Its acting director is Brooke Rollins. It also includes most of the President’s Cabinet.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/conte...-7c3215ab9cf8/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Federal Judge Blocks Postal Services Changes That Could Hamper Election Mail

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/f...-election-mail

too late, the damage is done, and Dejoy sez You, I aint' fixin, reversin nuthin

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    In his ruling judge says that USPS changes already made could result in voter disenfranchisement even with this order.

Is this still just a conspiracy theory?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    round and round she goes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeJoy’s Postal Service policies delayed 7 percent of nation’s first-class mail, Senate Democrat’s report says

The postmaster general suspended some cost-cutting maneuvers but not the moves experts say are behind the worst problems

DeJoy’s controversial midsummer operational directives delayed nearly 350 million pieces, or 7 percent, of the country’s first-class mail in the five weeks they were in effect,

DeJoy implemented stricter dispatch schedules on transport trucks that

forced workers to leave mail behind and prohibited extra mail trips,

leading to well-do ented bottlenecks.

Managers under him also cracked down on overtime, which postal workers commonly rely on to complete routes

agency whose leadership was barely prepared to implement the new policies, did not anticipate the upheaval they might cause and

is still trying to find its balance as the November election draws near and

millions of people continue to experience longer wait times for their mail and packages.

on-time delivery rates hovered near 83 percent, ensnaring prescription medications, benefits checks and ballots in midterm elections.

Postmaster General DeJoy’s carelessly ins uted operational changes to the Postal Service

resulted in severe service impacts that harmed the lives and livelihoods of Michiganders and Americans,”

his decisions were reckless and caused significant harm to the American people.”

He left in place his orders on transportation schedules — the most controversial changes — that postal workers and independent experts say are causing the most problems.

DeJoy’s directives on “getting trucks running on time” caused a “temporary dip in
    service”

DeJoy “failed to conduct any meaningful analysis about how his planned changes could affect customers,”

DeJoy did not inform the board of the changes he was considering and

that the Postal Service for a month and a half refused to provide lawmakers any records of the decision-making process driving those policies.

DeJoy misinterpreted an inspector general’s study on transportation costs, then used that do ent as the underpinning of his directives.

DeJoy ... said the study found $4 billion in extra costs due to late and additional deliveries, and late dispatch times.

But the inspector general’s report identifies only $550 million in potential cost savings.

DeJoy’s changes appear to have been focused on cost-cutting based on an inflated estimate, and

at a high cost to the American people in terms of delays,”

delays appeared especially pronounced in prescription medications,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/09/16/dejoy-usps-delays-senate-report

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nationwide injunction issued

Judge Marrero’s order says the parties have until noon Friday to reach a settlement to make sure that mail-in ballots are properly handled.

“The right to vote is too vital a value in our democracy to be left in a state of suspense in the minds of voters weeks before a presidential election, raising doubts as to whether their votes will ultimately be counted,” Marrero wrote.

If both sides fail to arrive at an order by the end of the week, Marrero said he will impose his own injunction that ensures postal trucks can make late and extra trips, and that postal workers get overtime preapproved from late October through early November.

The judge also said he would mandate the Postal Service to treat all election mail — including voter registration materials, absentee or mail-in ballot applications, polling place notifications, blank ballots, and completed ballots — as first-class mail or priority mail express.
    https://www.courthousenews.com/natio...ring-pandemic/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More ery, strong Fat Tony vibes..

https://news.yahoo.com/postmaster-de...120053250.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "And there was nothing we could do about it"

Last edited by Winehole23; 09-26-2020 at 10:52 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information