Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao the TDS and butthurt is real with you pussies!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao the TDS and butthurt is real with you pussies!
    I am going to trigger you now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am going to trigger you now.
    Kill yourself.

Signed
    -Koriwhat AKA Calfie.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Triggered Joey tbh, struggling with MCTD (mad calf tat disease)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    For $1 a month, you can help Joey in his fight against MCTD

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Triggered Joey tbh, struggling with MCTD (mad calf tat disease)
    Lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A dollar a month lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A dollar a month lol
    If there is anything crackheads do well is that they know how to really stretch a dollar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going to pretend the tactics are always logical or effective. But just as riots over white supremacy often happen in black neighborhoods, there's no reason to believe riots over a stolen election would target post offices. Most likely it would be the same city areas you see getting fires and smashed windows the past couple months.
    The bolded brings it into focus for me, I thought you and Will Hunting were saying riots were imminent. Little doubt things will be gnarly after the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Arizona

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Arizona
    Hold off on congratulating Arizona, Doucey is behind only Kemp and DeathSantis in terms of being a Trump sycophant. I doubt this goes anywhere.

Only a matter of time before an attorney general in a blue state opens up an investigation though. If people in Congress weren't lazy as I'd say end the recess early and start issuing subpoenas but that's not going to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hold off on congratulating Arizona, Doucey is behind only Kemp and DeathSantis in terms of being a Trump sycophant. I doubt this goes anywhere.

Only a matter of time before an attorney general in a blue state opens up an investigation though. If people in Congress weren't lazy as I'd say end the recess early and start issuing subpoenas but that's not going to happen.
    I like the trend, even if it was started by a Trump toadie who eventually declines to prosecute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah, not a chance Arizona's AG investigates this:
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...aw/4734847002/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For Trash/Mnuchin to give the $10B, USPS must give Mnuchin of all of its proprietary business data.

Which other CARES-bailed-out company had to give data to Mnuchin in order to get the funds?

Mnuchin will give the USPS data to predatory Capitalists that will use the information

to attack, defund, bankrupt and take over USPS,

kill the postal workers union,

dump the USPS pension obligations on taxpayers,

close many 1000s of the USPS' 31K offices,

fire 100Ks of USPS employees.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess they wanted to be first to absolve Trump of ing up the mail on purpose.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    How does destroying sorting machines help the Postal Service?
    Are any Trump supporters (or hnest brkers) going to explain how removing sorting machines that make the post office more efficient (thereby increasing the need for more manual labor) improves its financial condition? This is the part no one has even tried to explain.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I was there for a few hours this morning. It needs to start happening in other cities. People in Philly and Milwaukee should be going ballistic right now, those are the two obvious swing state population centers Trump is targeting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are any Trump supporters (or hnest brkers) going to explain how removing sorting machines that make the post office more efficient (thereby increasing the need for more manual labor) improves its financial condition? This is the part no one has even tried to explain.
    Dont worry. TSA will come in shortly flooding you with 10 tweets in a row letting someone else explain how this is actually a 3D chess move by Trump that is actually beneficial to us.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Dont worry. TSA will come in shortly flooding you with 10 tweets in a row letting someone else explain how this is actually a 3D chess move by Trump that is actually beneficial to us.
    I'm sure none of those tweets will specifically address destroying sorting machines.

If the USPS is such an insolvent disaster, I'm also not sure why Trump waited 3.5 years to do anything about it. The timing of all these changes is the other thing Republicans don't want to talk about. He had 2 years with full congressional support to pass legislation to "fix" the USPS, but elected to wait 3 months before an election to make unilateral changes via a crony he made postmaster general.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I always thought this scene from Office Space was disgruntled ex-employees breaking a copy machine after being laid off, turns out they were actually trying to improve the company's profitability and operating efficiency!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turning sorting machines off is one thing, say if they're not needed due to pandemic slacktime. But dismantling and removing them would have a direct effect on sorting capacity, no?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Turning sorting machines off is one thing, say if they're not needed due to pandemic slacktime. But dismantling and removing them would have a direct effect on sorting capacity, no?
    Some of them were taken off site and literally destroyed, not just dismantled and removed, as in it's not like they can be taken to another processing center and used now. I could see removing a sorting machine and moving it to another facility if they were changing logistics routes and rerouting mail to certain locations.

There's no plausible explanation for how literally destroying tens of millions of dollars of plant, property and equipment improves financial condition. Not in government or business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of them were taken off site and literally destroyed, not just dismantled and removed, as in it's not like they can be taken to another processing center and used now. I could see removing a sorting machine and moving it to another facility if they were changing logistics routes and rerouting mail to certain locations.

There's no plausible explanation for how literally destroying tens of millions of dollars of plant, property and equipment improves financial condition. Not in government or business.
    THE PENSIONS! SOMETHING HAD TO BE DONE![/TWEET]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The financial angle is pretty overblown IMO. The service [not a business] is set up to subsidize the costs for the consumers -- especially the rugged individualists living in the sticks. If you want it to make a profit you need to say you want that model changed and let the USPS set its rates more like an actual business, including higher rates for rural folk compared to city folk.

No Trump supporter is even allowed to think about such things apparently.

Thread Information