Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No American ins ution is more popular, 91% approval. Its establishment was a cons utional mandate (Article I, Section 8) and its maintenance is required by the US Code le 39.

(a)The United States Postal Service shall be operated as a basic and fundamental service provided to the people by the Government of the United States, authorized by the Cons ution, created by Act of Congress, and supported by the people. The Postal Service shall have as its basic function the obligation to provide postal services to bind the Nation together through the personal, educational, literary, and business correspondence of the people. It shall provide prompt, reliable, and efficient services to patrons in all areas and shall render postal services to all communities. The costs of establishing and maintaining the Postal Service shall not be apportioned to impair the overall value of such service to the people.
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/39/101

The USPS is still important national infrastructure, especially for remote/rural places. ing it up on purpose for a perceived electoral advantage or to boost private carriers is malign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is Doctorow's lede

After decades of a grinding bipartisan war of attrition waged by Congress against the US Postal Service, the US mail is now under direct assault from Trump and his crony, the new Postmaster General, Louis DeJoy.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Joe Biden is a creepy old man so this, the most blatant attempt to steal an election in American history, is no big deal!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Internal do ents confirm Trump’s Post Office changes are fouling up delivery

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/int...8460&list_id=1

Think this is bad?

Watch Trash lose and then go full "Nero Decree" until 20 Jan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more bodies added to the unemployment line to save lord trumps ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy he hasn't even hit peak desperation yet.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Crazy he hasn't even hit peak desperation yet.
    It’s more crazy to me that half the country either can’t see how Trump is overtly trying to steal the election or worse doesn’t care.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s more crazy to me that half the country either can’t see how Trump is overtly trying to steal the election or worse doesn’t care.

maybe because he stole the last election, covered it up, unleashed millions of russian sympathizers to muddy the waters and label it a hoax...

and americans just followed along

why stop now?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    maybe because he stole the last election, covered it up, unleashed millions of russian sympathizers to muddy the waters and label it a hoax...

and americans just followed along

why stop now?
    There isn’t enough convincing evidence that he stole the last election. Sorry, but it’s time to drop the Russiagate .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There isn’t enough convincing evidence that he stole the last election. Sorry, but it’s time to drop the Russiagate .
    ... except the Russians are still trying to rat the election.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russiagate was as real as Watergate.

Trash and his mafiya successfully blocked Mueller, giving Mueller 9 instances of impeachable obstruction.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    ... except the Russians are still trying to rat the election.
    I really hope people like you aren’t running Biden’s campaign. If we spend the next 3 months crying about muh Russia, Trump will get re-elected.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    DJT is legit trying to stop ballots from being counted by sabotaging the post office, but Democrats are focused on the oversensationalized Russia bull that the average American doesn’t give a about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope people like you aren’t running Biden’s campaign. If we spend the next 3 months crying about muh Russia, Trump will get re-elected.
    nah. Not going to harp on it. So much other stuff happens that his dabbling with them is inconsequential for the most part, bounties on our troops aside.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ....Democrats are focused on the oversensationalized Russia bull that the average American doesn’t give a about.
    If that were true, you should be able to find some Democratic leader harping on it. Haven't seen any of that.

What specific evidence do you have that "Democrats are focused on the oversensationalized Russia bull " ?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If that were true, you should be able to find some Democratic leader harping on it. Haven't seen any of that.

What specific evidence do you have that "Democrats are focused on the oversensationalized Russia bull " ?
    This was a thread about the Postal Service and you thought it was a good platform to cry about Russia. Pretty sure that’s evidence.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have the ST Trump supporters gotten their talking points on this yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20% of Americans receive their medicine exclusively through the mail

http://www.ncpa.co/adherence/Adheren...tCard_Full.pdf

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJT is legit trying to stop ballots from being counted by sabotaging the post office, but Democrats are focused on the oversensationalized Russia bull that the average American doesn’t give a about.

theres your problem exactly...

right in front of your eyes

USA intel- even though headed by a cultist

STILL

issued a report that russia and the GOP are working together to help trump in the election

and americans like you are pushing this russian talking point

this is why trump will win again

because americans still BELIEVE that its TOO far-fetched that our president (your president) is a ing treasonous piece of

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    theres your problem exactly...

right in front of your eyes

USA intel- even though headed by a cultist

STILL

issued a report that russia and the GOP are working together to help trump in the election

and americans like you are pushing this russian talking point

this is why trump will win again

because americans still BELIEVE that its TOO far-fetched that our president (your president) is a ing treasonous piece of
    This thread is about the post office, not Russia. Go start a new thread about muh Russia if you want to cry about it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is about the post office, not Russia. Go start a new thread about muh Russia if you want to cry about it.
    no one is crying about it- just pointing out your inaccuracies in YOUR post

as far as the USPS fiasco

do you think Putin isnt involved?

Putin is instructing his asset on how to steal the election-
    just wait

83 days left and Putin’s playbook has a lot more orders for trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was a thread about the Postal Service and you thought it was a good platform to cry about Russia. Pretty sure that’s evidence.
    not reallly. I was responding to your ing by pointing out the fact that they are still making efforts at destabilizing our country. Respectfully: The fact that you can't easily support your statement "Democrats are focused on..." other than that, should cause you to re-think that statement.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    no one is crying about it- just pointing out your inaccuracies in YOUR post

as far as the USPS fiasco

do you think Putin isnt involved?

Putin is instructing his asset on how to steal the election-
    just wait

83 days left and Putin’s playbook has a lot more orders for trump
    There is absolutely no evidence of Putin’s involvement with Trump’s efforts to sabotage the post office. People are always looking for a convoluted, multilevel conspiracy they can claim credit for unraveling (muh Russia, QAnon, Pizzagate, etc.).

What’s happening here is pretty simple - Trump knows he needs to suppress votes to win, and if mail in voting makes it easier to vote, that becomes a lot harder. As such, he found a billionaire friend of his to make postmaster general and sabotage the post office so mail can’t reliably get anywhere on time. That alone should be enough to show how much of a threat to our Democracy Trump is. There’s no need to add conjecture about Putin to an otherwise simple and easy thing for the average American to understand.

Thread Information