Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you Chump!

I will "own" anything I do or am responsible for.

I don't have a damn thing to do with what Trump does or says so I'm not "owning" anything.

Eat and ing die.
    You're fine with all of it.

I get it.

Why wouldn't you be fine with all of it?

You'd only be upset if a Democrat did it.
    They are legally required to provide services to every zipcode in the country.

is everyone else subject to that provision?

Semen shielding for he destruction of democracy. , and you wonder why I get pissed at assholes like you.
    If this show was happening under a Democrat...you’d be having a baby whale, crisco cowboy.
    You are responsible for voting for Trumps enablers and supporting the party infrastructure that he has been leveraging to do every single illegal and corrupt act for the last few yearss.

You.

ARE.

RESPONSIBLE.

Don't try to pretend you aren't.
    damn mercy mercy

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I'm misinterpreting your posts ITT, but while you're not actively endorsing it, bringing up how much general "reform" you think the USPS already needed comes off as intentional obfuscation to muddy the topic of whether Trump is intentionally sabotaging the post office to affect election results. The fact Trump has outright admitted he wants to hold relief dollars for the USPS hostage because those relief dollars are needed to make it so mail-in voting is possible is an elephant in the room Conservatives either create a stupid rationale for or refuse to address head on.

I know you've condemned other stuff Trump has done in the past and no one (at least not me) is saying you have some kind of duty to condemn every single thing Trump does, but if there is anything Trump should face bipartisan criticism over, this is it - overtly sabotaging the post office to make it so less votes get counted. There are totalitarian dictatorships that are more subtle about how they manipulate election results, Trump isn't even hiding it.

Not trying to argue, just my two cents about why not seeing more moderate conservatives talking about this situation in particular is frustrating. You obviously don't have to care or agree with me.
    Because ultimately they want him back in.
    The cost our election system does not matter.

"2 to 3 million illegal votes" regurgitate it over and over with zero evidence.
    The postal play is in your face. And they like it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only policy or action I saw CC speak out against was tariffs. The rest of the time it's he calls him a jackass or an idiot. Not much else.

I'm not saying anyone is required to call Trump out but don't have a meltdown when people notice it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're fine with all of it.

I get it.

Why wouldn't you be fine with all of it?

You'd only be upset if a Democrat did it.
    It would be lynch Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, etc by name if Obama went and closed a bunch of rural voting sites to try to steal Florida in 2016 but Trump goes and actually does severely hamper voting by mail capabilities in Philly to try to steal Pennsylvania and it's ing crickets.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The only policy or action I saw CC speak out against was tariffs. The rest of the time it's he calls him a jackass or an idiot. Not much else.

I'm not saying anyone is required to call Trump out but don't have a meltdown when people notice it.
    Whatever else CC has or hasn't called Trump out on, right now Trump has admitted he wants to threaten our Democracy by ing with the post office and making it more difficult for people to vote and for those votes to get counted. If there's one thing a president can do that should draw scorn from both sides of the aisle, threatening American Democracy and trying to manipulate election results is probably it.

People have every right to think that Trump is just implementing already-needed reform for the post office, and the timing just so happens to be coinciding with an election where Americans are going to rely on mail-in voting more than ever before, but if that's your opinion don't get mad when people call you out for being a partisan hack who finds ways to justify everything Trump does, no matter how egregious or obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winehole23 is the only even halfway conservative here gives two s about fair elections. The rest of the right here thinks it's either funny or justified that Trump is trying to steal the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be lynch Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, etc by name if Obama went and closed a bunch of rural voting sites to try to steal Florida in 2016 but Trump goes and actually does severely hamper voting by mail capabilities in Philly to try to steal Pennsylvania and it's ing crickets.
    , I'd grab a pitchfork against a Democrat doing anything that blatant. This is insane. I'll allow it if Trump supporters are in denial out of some sort of shock at finding out he's really that bad-- but they're pumping their tiny fists in support.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , I'd grab a pitchfork against a Democrat doing anything that blatant. This is insane. I'll allow it if Trump supporters are in denial out of some sort of shock at finding out he's really that bad-- but they're pumping their tiny fists in support.
    Why would you allow that denial?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you allow that denial?
    Here I can't since people here aren't ignorant about what he's doing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is just unraveling now.

Thanks to Trump's incompetency, this could be sorted out soon, making Trump fold....again.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Thanks to Trump's incompetency, this could be sorted out soon, making Trump fold....again.
    Even that milquetoast cunt Susan Collins is speaking out about this now, and she's notorious for waiting until the last possible minute for speaking out until she can no longer ignore it.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...tically-needed

This is blowing up.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Replace the IG. Easy peasy. Happening now all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Even that milquetoast cunt Susan Collins is speaking out about this now, and she's notorious for waiting until the last possible minute for speaking out until she can no longer ignore it.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...tically-needed

This is blowing up.
    You're damn right it is.

Completely radioactive to ST Trump supporters tho.

You know, those manly, brave patriots....

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Completely radioactive to ST Trump supporters tho.

You know, those manly, brave patriots....
    You expect it from the Derp/Chris/ducks type Trump supporters at this point though.

If there was a time for any of the hnest brkers on ST to do some honest brokering and call Trump out, this is it, but not a peep from them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I almost think Trump could murder someone in cold blood in Times Square and they'd all yell maaaagaaaa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You expect it from the Derp/Chris/ducks type Trump supporters at this point though.

If there was a time for any of the hnest brkers on ST to do some honest brokering and call Trump out, this is it, but not a peep from them.
    It's insane.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    DarrinS, did the post office in your area get a warning, or do you not care about this since it doesn't affect mail for da zip code?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I almost think Trump could murder someone in cold blood in Times Square and they'd all yell maaaagaaaa
    Plenty of the 200,000 people he's murdered lived near Time Square if that counts for something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even subtle.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They're now removing mailboxes in Oregon:
    https://www.wweek.com/news/2020/08/1...nd-and-eugene/

This is ing insane. Anyone who isn't bothered by this is a piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plenty of the 200,000 people he's murdered lived near Time Square if that counts for something.
    CUOMO IN APRIL SENT THEM TO NURSING HOMES

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not even subtle.
    CosmicCowboy, is removing 671 mail sorting machines just reform the post office needs? If so, how does removing machines that create efficiency and make it so the USPS can sort mail faster aid in "reforming" the USPS to make it solvent? Seems to me like it does the exact opposite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump took away some of his deductions so I have no doubt he hates Trump. CC loves his welfare.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Cowboy isn’t bothered.

Thread Information