My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man seen in area of homemade explosive at Portland protest ID’ed as ex-Navy SEAL

Shortly after someone threw makeshift explosive devices at protesters in Southeast Portland early Saturday morning, a man wearing dark clothes and carrying a military style helmet with night-vision goggles was videotaped near the area.

Multiple people say the man in the video appears to be a retired U.S. Navy SEAL and former Central Intelligence Agency contractor who has worked in Afghanistan — and spoken out on social media against the nightly Portland demonstrations.

No one was injured in the small explosions, but the attack suggests a new, dangerous dynamic. For the past 73 days of protests against systemic racism and police violence, there has been a continuous fear that right-wing demonstrators would become involved, leading to violence. Now, it appears that may have happened.

In a livestreamed video filmed during protests demanding the police be defunded or abolished, roughly a dozen protesters are seen gathered in Southeast Portland’s Laurelhurst Park. Some people shout toward a darkened wooded area and point flashlights, calling for someone to come out of the woods. An object then lands near protesters and explodes into a bright light and a plume of smoke.

Protesters shout and call after a person who is not visible in the video. In a later video, a protester shows a second unexploded device that appears to be a pipe containing a bag of black powder.

https://www.opb.org/article/2020/08/...-ex-navy-seal/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smells fishy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going full boutons today

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    pipebombs bad now

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol this guy a CIA contractor and can't make decent pipebombs? outta here with that bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where's all your threads about mortar s s, bike locks, ind fireworks, ind lasers, frozen bottles of water, pipes, sticks, rocks, homemade bombs, riots, etc? oh that's right...

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM rioters throw explosives at police on a nightly basis.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where's all your threads about mortar s s, bike locks, ind fireworks, ind lasers, frozen bottles of water, pipes, sticks, rocks, homemade bombs, riots, etc? oh that's right...
    He's campaigning. Murky the water with isolated incidents and pretend BLM rioters are just "peaceful protesters" like media told him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM rioters throw explosives at police on a nightly basis.
    Nathan in with the "pipebombs are the same as firecrackers" lie.

Why do you have to lie to make your case? is it that weak?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Super incompetent navy seal CIA dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a pretty significant contingent of counter-insurgency that's working clandestinely to change the narrative. If a SEAL/CIA guy was seen doing something, it was likely intentional.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    lol the cuck brigade out in force bleeding from the ass per par

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't visible in the video yet they easily found out who he was

Weird how easy it is to find out who people are unless they are left wing protestors

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    moar conapiracies

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan in with the "pipebombs are the same as firecrackers" lie.

They've been throwing deadly explosives at cops and blinding them with high power lasers on a nightly basis. You idiots paint them as "peaceful protesters" and find isolated incidents to complain about. This "more dangerous" is your stance but this leftist outrage has resulted in numerous murders already. But continue to murky reality and pretend your rioters are peaceful protesters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've been throwing deadly explosives at cops and blinding them with high power lasers on a nightly basis. You idiots paint them as "peaceful protesters" and find isolated incidents to complain about. This "more dangerous" is your stance but this leftist outrage has resulted in numerous murders already. But continue to murky reality and pretend your rioters are peaceful protesters.
    So your response to getting called out on your lie is to double down from "fireworks are explosives" lie to "firecrackers are deadly explosives" lie.

Thread Information