My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://news.yahoo.com/harvard-poll-...123800465.html

Lol majority want trump policies back in place

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to care about the border to begin with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks wants to make america white again, who knew?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the white man.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden doesn't give a . He's got tacit permission and full approval to do as he pleases with nary governor clocking him. His mooring is gone, he's adrift.

He's looking ahead: harvesting and stowing votes for the future. And there is nobody to stop him, or, a Media to out him. That Media is right there with him, in the same damn bed..."We'll cover for you and then when we need something you'll be right there for us. Right, sir?"

"Agreed."

Like Hussein told McCain when McCain got smart alecky with him shortly after Hussein had beat him worse than the Viet Cong had beat him..."There's consequences to elections."

Remember, that was the campaign where McCain changed his stance from pro illegals to anti-illegals. Then after the ass thrashing he changed back to pro illegals. See how that works? That mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The border has been a disaster since 35 years ago.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Orange was president with majority senators, congressmen, and judiciary and he couldn't build youre stupid ing wall.
    Because you kept going to the courts and stalling it by any and all means, an. You were'n't going to let that happen, or, anything happen for that matter. You swore that the day after the night he topped Clinton: "We'll resist him by every and all means."

And you made good on resisting him. It's a gd miracle he got anything done. Day one you threatened to blow him up in the White House and impeach him if blowing him up failed, you impeached him twice and called him everything but a white man for 4 years.

But one thing you cannot take from him: He is 1 of only 44 others who have made President across 4 centuries and like the other 44 Presidents, President Trump will be President forever.

And that galls ya's, rests in your liver and your guts because you cannot change that fact. You cannot and you will not wipe him from the history book and annals.

God bless the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump.

"God the Father
    God the Son
    God the Holy Ghost

Bless, preserve and keep thee that ye shall live together in this life.
    That in the world to come may ye have life ever lasting.

Amen"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like your enthusiasm.

This is a funny schtick. Take notes jimmy stan Spurtacular.
    & it is fun for me making it fun. I enjoy it. Thanks, an for the encouragement.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn’t that the same pollster that over samples republicans all the time? They were severely off the mark in 2020.

Thinking a majority wants anything Trump policy related.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only show many jobs in USA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone care to translate what ducks just posted into English?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you kept going to the courts and stalling it by any and all means, an. You were'n't going to let that happen, or, anything happen for that matter. You swore that the day after the night he topped Clinton: "We'll resist him by every and all means."

And you made good on resisting him. It's a gd miracle he got anything done. Day one you threatened to blow him up in the White House and impeach him if blowing him up failed, you impeached him twice and called him everything but a white man for 4 years.

But one thing you cannot take from him: He is 1 of only 44 others who have made President across 4 centuries and like the other 44 Presidents, President Trump will be President forever.

And that galls ya's, rests in your liver and your guts because you cannot change that fact. You cannot and you will not wipe him from the history book and annals.

God bless the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump.

"God the Father
    God the Son
    God the Holy Ghost

Bless, preserve and keep thee that ye shall live together in this life.
    That in the world to come may ye have life ever lasting.

Amen"
    morons have been elected for centuries, it is not about skills, the proof he is ranked at the 2nd WORST president in US history

we all know that trump will finish in , remember the deadly sins, he did them all. Remember the camel and needle analogy? Funny, how people how pretend to be christians don't know the bible. So, the atheist foreigner knows the bible more than you and has better English reading skills
    Last edited by Frenchfred; 06-27-2021 at 03:21 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did trump and his family move back their companies back to the US to manufacture their products from americans?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    morons have been elected for centuries, it is not about skills, the proof he is ranked at the 2nd WORST president in US history

we all know that trump will finish in , remember the deadly sins, he did them all. Remember the camel and needle analogy? Funny, how people how pretend to be christians don't know the bible. So, the atheist foreigner knows the bible more than you and has better English reading skills
    Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    one more thread on which you cannot stay on topic, you REALLY can't debate. The dumb maga supporter, very typical

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    one more thread on which you cannot stay on topic, you REALLY can't debate. The dumb maga supporter, very typical
    Debate? The next time you want to debate with me will be the first time, fred.

Let us proceed...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Debate? The next time you want to debate with me will be the first time, fred.

Let us proceed...
    you never talk about the topic of the thread so hard to debate when the only thing you do is putting your stupid comments. That shows that you can't debate

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you never talk about the topic of the thread so hard to debate when the only thing you do is putting your stupid comments. That shows that you can't debate
    You don't either. You immediately get your back up, then you start calling names and post the rolling laugh guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Trump. 4 years touting his border wall and couldnt get jack done with a GOP controlled congress

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks Trump. 4 years touting his border wall and couldnt get jack done with a GOP controlled congress
    He got 3 SC's Judges thru & denied Hillary Clinton the Presidency of the United States for the rest of her life.

Thwarted ya's not once, but twice at impeachment. Sent ya's packing both times.

Made mother er Biden into a mean, old man who calls his citizens "chumps" and "sick" and an "embarrassment" and made Biden lift his wallet in broad daylight to make up the $600 Biden lied about.

+ has baited & lured your side into a blood feud that's still raging across this great country as you try to get a noose around his neck, frog march him up those 13 steps to the scaffolding and yank the floor out from under him. Huh, Lee, it's called "blood drunk." You're blood drunk, Lee, courtesy of the 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump. The greatest President to ever walk the face of the earth.

And he did his way..."for what is a man," Lee...

"what has he got, if not himself, then he has naught.
    to say the things he truly feels
    and not the words of one who kneels"

This man. This President. This man, he will never kneel, Lee. You'll never get that satisfaction. Sure, you'll drive him before the hoard, even enjoy the lamentation of the women at that juncture, and I'll be there for the lamentations...oh, daddy, well, I'll watch anyway, but you'll never have that old man at your mercy.

You, Lee, you will grow old, gray and you will die before that ever happens.

- Pappy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to go elect the idiot who has no clue
    Mea Culpa

I voted Biden

Ce la vie

Latin immigrats are good for this dying country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information