Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hairy chested guys knocking real women out of the opportunity for le 9 college scholarships sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he’s not a woman
    You sucked his balls?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sucked his balls?
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hairy chested guys knocking real women out of the opportunity for le 9 college scholarships sucks.
    texas forced the hairy chested dude to wrestle girls because his birth certificate said female.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    texas forced the hairy chested dude to wrestle girls because his birth certificate said female.
    Yeah that was idiotic. The athlete flat out said he wanted to compete against men but the law forced him to compete against women and then the outrage was directed at him for winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that was idiotic. The athlete flat out said he wanted to compete against men but the law forced him to compete against women and then the outrage was directed at him for winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didnt say that people dont decide to transition. when i said "they dont up and decide im a woman now" i was pretty clear what i was referring to
    They aren't a woman per the rules until they do. Ergo they decide they are women.

You always think you're clear because it sounds right to you. It's not clarity that's lacking, it's meaning. What's the point in your objection? You said Lebron cannot and should not be able to just walk on to a WNBA team and compete. if Lebron had a sex change, would that be less of an advantage? I mean, the WNBA players are masculine enough without a bearded giant dunking from the FT line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They aren't a woman per the rules until they do. Ergo they decide they are women.

You always think you're clear because it sounds right to you. It's not clarity that's lacking, it's meaning. What's the point in your objection? You said Lebron cannot and should not be able to just walk on to a WNBA team and compete. if Lebron had a sex change, would that be less of an advantage? I mean, the WNBA players are masculine enough without a bearded giant dunking from the FT line.
    no they decide. but this doesnt happen overnight. people are imagining scenarios where a male athlete (often times lacking genuineness) is going to decide on a whim "hey im going to be a girl now, better sign up for sports!"

and per the guidelines the NCAA has adopted, they wouldnt be able to immediately compete. if we start coming across an epidemic of trans women being grossly overrepresented in sports and just crushing the compe ion, we can revisit. but until then its a boogeyman like bathroom rapes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you tie male to man. So you support cisgender policies?

When the man decides hes a woman do those advantages no longer matter?
    People don’t just up and decide. I also recognize that the biology doesn’t disappear. see my post above
    no they decide. but this doesnt happen overnight. people are imagining scenarios where a male athlete (often times lacking genuineness) is going to decide on a whim "hey im going to be a girl now, better sign up for sports!"

and per the guidelines the NCAA has adopted, they wouldnt be able to immediately compete. if we start coming across an epidemic of trans women being grossly overrepresented in sports and just crushing the compe ion, we can revisit. but until then its a boogeyman like bathroom rapes
    1st...

2nd, so you're on the envelope of what authorities have decided, and that's where your moral compass is pointed? You live on a slippery slope, and somehow you try to insist it's the pragmatic outlook.

Maybe they need a special category for sports. I mean, you cannot put a regular HS athlete in the Special Olympics even if they make bad grades, but it's not their fault they weren't born re ed so why not?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i noticed. thankfully your kids werent trans... having supportive parents is the #1 way to lower their suicidality rates. not sure they would have gotten that tbh
    What's the rate lower to with supportive parents?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    already addressed but you can keep laughing about it if you wish

obviously they make a decision to transition. when i said they dont "up and decide" i meant its not some change they make on a whim overnight.

i've already stated that i support timelines with hormone treatment before allowing them to compete

2nd, so you're on the envelope of what authorities have decided, and that's where your moral compass is pointed? You live on a slippery slope, and somehow you try to insist it's the pragmatic outlook.

Maybe they need a special category for sports.

my moral compass is not dependent on what the authorities have decided. i do agree that they've found what appears to be a practical way to accommodate trans student athletes without having to overhaul the whole system of gendered sports. if we start seeing data suggesting that it's not working and we need another category to preserve the integrity of sports, we can figure out solutions when that time comes.

I mean, you cannot put a regular HS athlete in the Special Olympics even if they make bad grades, but it's not their fault they weren't born re ed so why not?
    not dignifying that with a response

edit: dont know why the formatting got all wonky, not going to bother fixing
    Last edited by spurraider21; 08-13-2020 at 08:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the rate lower to with supportive parents?
    To attain a recent measure of suicide risk, we asked participants if they had considered suicide in the past year, and whether they had attempted it. Consideration of suicide was common, and was reported by 35% of youth whose parents were strongly supportive and 60% of those whose parents were not strongly supportive. Particularly alarming is that among this latter 60%, nearly all (57%) had actually attempted suicide in the past year. In contrast, only 4% of those with strongly supportive parents attempted suicide. While 4% is still far too high, the impact of strong parental support can be clearly seen in the 93% reduction in reported suicide attempts for youth who indicated their parents were strongly supportive of their gender iden y and expression.
    http://transpulseproject.ca/wp-conte...uth-vFINAL.pdf

suicidal thoughts are nearly cut in half. when it comes to actual attempts, 93%
    Last edited by spurraider21; 08-13-2020 at 08:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When has that happened

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC's really passionate about girls sports.

Creeping authoritarianism? Well, he's not passionately against it....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://transpulseproject.ca/wp-conte...uth-vFINAL.pdf

suicidal thoughts are nearly cut in half. when it comes to actual attempts, 93%
    So, you're saying that if parents prop up mentally unhealthy choices, then there's some damage control. I can buy that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you're saying that if parents prop up mentally unhealthy choices, then there's some damage control. I can buy that.
    that's not what i'm saying, but im glad you recognize that parental support is a huge factor in suicidality of trans people, which is the point i was making

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not what i'm saying, but im glad you recognize that parental support is a huge factor in suicidality of trans people, which is the point i was making
    I recognize that any type of positive support lessens suicide.
    If these trans went to church, their suicide rates would go down.
    Something tells me you wouldn't argue trans should go to church though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if familial and broader societal support and helpful to their mental health, i dont think they're going to get a lot of that support in church tbh

but if you have data suggesting that church attendance decreases suicidality of trans people, i'll take a look

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many trans boys and girls in your church?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol derp pushing church

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol derp pushing church
    Are you saying your fellow parishioners wouldn't offer support, board cuckold?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When confronted with an lol, we see the frustrated derp make things up in an effort to confuse his many predators.

He'll most likely repeat this action. Let's watch.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When confronted with an lol, we see the frustrated derp make things up in an effort to confuse his many predators.

He'll most likely repeat this action. Let's watch.
    Cuckerish.

Are you saying your fellow parishioners would not be supportive of trans people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only time churches have been supportive of LGBT issues is when they protect their priests tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only time churches have been supportive of LGBT issues is when they protect their priests tbh
    I'd say the Catholics have had a hand in producing many trans, tbh.

Thread Information