Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know Aldridge wants to go back to the Trail Blazers and DeRozan supposedly back East, but these were always marriages of conveniences and what's really changed?

As aging, supposed stars, who play archaic styles, they're likely to face a relatively tepid market trade and free agency wise. If they offer them top dollar for 2 seasons, I'm not sure either turns it down.

If anything, I could see the bubble performance emboldening them and them thinking kick the can down the road, allow the youth to continue to grow in an environment where the goal is winning, without being thrust into center stage, while providing them with veteran mentorship. Sign Eubanks, maybe re-sign Forbes, draft Bey and roll out a deep team, with continuity, chemistry and a higher ceiling rotation and continue to compete for a playoff spot.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    re-sign forbes?? wut

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We will know on derozan within a week. He has to make a decision on that option by next week from what Bobby marks says

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm good with ONE more year of them. Let the young bucks develop a bit more under the radar, without having to be "the go to guys". One year. That's it. Nothing more. So no, no extension please. My heart won't be able to take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mentioned before that LMA might want to stay. I think DeRozan might stay, but he's probably more open to playing the market now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope not, for both

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let Forbes, Belinelli and Lyles walk. Fire Flopovich. Sign a PF like Jeremi Grant. Draft another forward. Extend Poeltl. See what you can do with DeRozan. Bring back Fiesta jerseys

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA needs to go, we cannot play basketball the way we did in the bubble with him on the team...

Demar needs to go to...he played really well but his future is not being a full time small ball 4 and even if he did, just like he was just getting in the way of derrick, lonnie, dejounte, and keldon, as a small ball 4 he is just going to be getting in Luka way down the road, plus in whatever tweener big man we are destined to draft

Thread Information