Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2730
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Giannis leaves he's going to Dallas. All they need to do is salary dump one player and they got him. Miami also has enough cap space to sign him
    I just don't see it with Dallas. Appealing to fans? Sure. To Giannis? I doubt it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just don't see it with Dallas. Appealing to fans? Sure. To Giannis? I doubt it.
    Its about playing with Luka obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, Miami does NOT have the cap space to sign him outright with a max contract. That needs to stop.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...it-anyway/amp/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its about playing with Luka obviously.
    I understand that lol

Players who team up with other players usually already have a rapport with each other

I haven't seen Giannis have that same relationship that LeBron had with Wade or Luka doing a whisper to Giannis' ear like what Draymond did with Durant.

Giannis teaming up with Luka is an NBA fantasy held by fans only

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This dude is worse than Durant in that he can't keep his mouth shut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This dude is worse than Durant in that he can't keep his mouth shut
    He's always been all mouth, no .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's always been all mouth, no .
    except when he ed Roy Hibbert's fiancee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Made the top ten in something.

https://www.basketballnews.com/stories/nba-sour-rankings-los-angeles-lakers-houston-rockets

8. San Antonio Spurs

For the first time in the 21st century, San Antonio did not crack the playoffs. But Gregg Popovich and the Spurs did a whole lot of nothing this offseason. They return the weird veteran duo of LaMarcus Aldridge and DeMar DeRozan, who steal valuable touches from an underrated prospect core.

The Devin Vassell pick was a gem, and the rookie from FSU might have another level of creator upside to unlock. Dejounte Murray, Derrick White, Lonnie Walker and even Keldon Johnson comprise a fun future backourt group. But unlike the stable Spurs of old, this franchise feels rudderless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat fans don't even want Harden

They don't ike his play style and the fact he doesn't play defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    except when he ed Roy Hibbert's fiancee
    Eh... he penetrated with his tongue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh... he penetrated with his tongue.
    So he didn't finish
    I can see why he is inspired by Kobe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he didn't finish
    I can see why he is inspired by Kobe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bruh, Kyrie is bat insane

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.basketballnews.com/stories/nba-sour-rankings-los-angeles-lakers-houston-rockets

8. San Antonio Spurs

For the first time in the 21st century, San Antonio did not crack the playoffs. But Gregg Popovich and the Spurs did a whole lot of nothing this offseason. They return the weird veteran duo of LaMarcus Aldridge and DeMar DeRozan, who steal valuable touches from an underrated prospect core.

The Devin Vassell pick was a gem, and the rookie from FSU might have another level of creator upside to unlock. Dejounte Murray, Derrick White, Lonnie Walker and even Keldon Johnson comprise a fun future backourt group. But unlike the stable Spurs of old, this franchise feels rudderless.
    They left out clueless and incompetent, but otherwise spot on assessment.

Better hope the young guys get a chance - they’re the only thing that gives this team a fighting chance.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

8. San Antonio Spurs

They left out clueless and incompetent, but otherwise spot on assessment.

Better hope the young guys get a chance - they’re the only thing that gives this team a fighting chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Made the top ten in something.[URL="https://www.basketballnews.com/stories/nba-sour-rankings-los-angeles-lakers-houston-rockets"]
    But unlike the stable Spurs of old, this franchise feels rudderless.
    Yeah losing one of the NBA's all time GOATs in Tim as well as #2 will do that to a NBA franchise. But, besides S.A.'s small market size being a detriment in luring prime free agents, PATFO hasn't exactly it the world on fire trading for prime free agents either. Drafting has been decent overall the past few years, but the Spurs really need to figure out the free agent acquisition part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah losing one of the NBA's all time GOATs in Tim as well as #2 will do that to a NBA franchise. But, besides S.A.'s small market size being a detriment in luring prime free agents, PATFO hasn't exactly it the world on fire trading for prime free agents either. Drafting has been decent overall the past few years, but the Spurs really need to figure out the free agent acquisition part.
    Next year will be very telling. For the first time since bringing in LaMarcus, Spurs will have a bag of cash to throw at somebody.

That said...Pop will be on his way out and the direction of the team will still be unclear. We'll see who (if anyone) wants to grab it. But the best thing the Spurs have to offer at this point is money.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next year will be very telling. For the first time since bringing in LaMarcus, Spurs will have a bag of cash to throw at somebody.

That said...Pop will be on his way out and the direction of the team will still be unclear. We'll see who (if anyone) wants to grab it. But the best thing the Spurs have to offer at this point is money.
    I think the path over the next 5 years is hoping they can flip one or two of the young guys (assuming they develop well) into a top draft prospect in a future draft. Be a dumping ground in exchange for picks over a 2-3 year time horizon. And, hope the remaining young talent and picks, makes them y enough to lure a second star (assuming the top draft prospect pans out).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And hopefully a supporting cast that is showing a lot of growth. The core of the younglings performing well and with good chemistry would also be attractive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, when is the first preseason game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie going into full heel mode. What crawled up his butt?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Full schedule with channels on spurs.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, when is the first preseason game?
    Saturday. Not sure of the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs