Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    as far as forwards in free agency I would look at Saric, Otto Porter, Grant, Christian Wood, Gallinari and Harry Giles. As veteran bigs I'd look at Ibaka, Millsap and Marc Gasol. I think I would let Lyles walk and try to trade Gay after his bubble performance. He just can't keep that up for an entire season. Sign a young guy for starting PF and a vet for the bench
    i'd love gallo on the spurs. he actually managed to stay healthy this season.

i'd take gasol too. i don't see him commanding a lot of $.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the would we sign gasol or any old vet? We are trying to play faster not ing slower. no to the thought of another Gasol on this team. We can address the PF/C in the draft. Precious? Stewart? Let's not go backwards now..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Why the would we sign gasol or any old vet? We are trying to play faster not ing slower. no to the thought of another Gasol on this team. We can address the PF/C in the draft. Precious? Stewart? Let's not go backwards now..
    gasol wouldn't be a priority but poeltl will be a free agent.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    before the bubble, didn't poeltl say something along the lines of him looking at other teams during free agency?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    before the bubble, didn't poeltl say something along the lines of him looking at other teams during free agency?
    yeah he wants to start, but I don't see any team starting a player who will foul out in the 1st quarter. I think he stays, if he gets a higher offer I would look at a veteran big as a 1-year stop gap

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah he wants to start, but I don't see any team starting a player who will foul out in the 1st quarter. I think he stays, if he gets a higher offer I would look at a veteran big as a 1-year stop gap
    No, that‘s not what he said. He said, he expected more minutes, but also that it‘s on him to earn it. He‘ll look at other teams but would also be willing to stay if he gets the chance for more minutes. We‘re talking 20+, but not starter minutes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not be surprised if he comes back and I would not be surprised if he is traded.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pau the bed here and some people want to bring in Marc he literally pouted so much with the grizzlies he got his coach fired

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s restricted. Just trying to create some interest to show Spurs aren’t bidding against themselves. Spurs can match any contract he gets too.

This is not a year for a guy like Poeltl to be getting an outlandish offer sheet. Expect Spurs to be able to keep him for something reasonable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't expect a ton of movement this summer in general -- economic, virus, etc. Predict a quiet summer....

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    like i said on the first page, spurs should target dwight howard. but if they can’t land him then i think marc gasol for a year would be a solid vet to have off the bench, he’s not gonna cost much. very much prefer him over trey and zeller.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    TBH, i've been hoping masai wants demar back. call me crazy, but hear me out: spurs send demar, murray, 2nd round pick for lowry and og.

spurs get a PG with a steady hand and a SF, both with championship experience. yeah, lowry is making $30 million his final year but after next season, la + lowry will come off the books.

dream lineup next year: lowry / white / og / la / howard. then you have keldon, lonnie, and the 1st round pick off the bench.

that's the 3rd (maybe 4th cause warriors) seed in the west next year baby. that's how you retool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gasol wouldn't be a priority but poeltl will be a free agent.
    He’s restricted, in a tight market. I doubt any team even gives him an offer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH, i've been hoping masai wants demar back. call me crazy, but hear me out: spurs send demar, murray, 2nd round pick for lowry and og.

spurs get a PG with a steady hand and a SF, both with championship experience. yeah, lowry is making $30 million his final year but after next season, la + lowry will come off the books.

dream lineup next year: lowry / white / og / la / howard. then you have keldon, lonnie, and the 1st round pick off the bench.

that's the 3rd (maybe 4th cause warriors) seed in the west next year baby. that's how you retool.

Meh ...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    is tony not a good mentor?

some of lonnie's layups are random af... it's like he's not even expecting the ball to go in, like 20% of him is expecting a foul call. sometimes it's like he's just pushing the basketball from him palm to rim area it's just strange to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if and when they’ll do a draft combine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LaMarcus can't play PF anymore and I don't want a Center who has butt injuries cause some transves es ed em in the ass

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    nets are expected to pursue pop.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    LaMarcus can't play PF anymore and I don't want a Center who has butt injuries cause some transves es ed em in the ass
    sure he can.

and i used to be a dwight hater but he has been ballin for the lakers this season. should could definitely use his presence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That would be a good to great trade for the spurs, but there is no way TO is doing that...

Also, keep Dwight far away from my team please.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    before this season, i would not want dwight on the team.

he’s been solid though. he’d be the best C the spurs have had since duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vlade Divac is out in Sacramento and Joe Dumars is in... I wonder how this will affect Bogdanovic and Bjelica? Bjelica was rumored to have been offered to the Lakers along with a pick for Kyle Kuzma at the trade deadline. I think the Lakers screwed up, not taking that deal. Bjelica's one of the most underrated players in the league and outperforms Kuzma per minute in rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, 3pt%, and 2pt%. He'd be a much better pairing with LeBron & AD than Kuzma, who is an advanced stats disaster. He's three years younger than LaMarcus, and doesn't have to be cajoled into taking three point shots. His contract is beyond reasonable. Perfect fit for this Spurs team.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/ki...a-offer-lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want Bogdan

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    before this season, i would not want dwight on the team.

he’s been solid though. he’d be the best C the spurs have had since duncan.
    Aldridge in 2018 and 2019 was far better than old Dwight Howard, c'mon son

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Vlade Divac is out in Sacramento and Joe Dumars is in... I wonder how this will affect Bogdanovic and Bjelica? Bjelica was rumored to have been offered to the Lakers along with a pick for Kyle Kuzma at the trade deadline. I think the Lakers screwed up, not taking that deal. Bjelica's one of the most underrated players in the league and outperforms Kuzma per minute in rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, 3pt%, and 2pt%. He'd be a much better pairing with LeBron & AD than Kuzma, who is an advanced stats disaster. He's three years younger than LaMarcus, and doesn't have to be cajoled into taking three point shots. His contract is beyond reasonable. Perfect fit for this Spurs team.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/ki...a-offer-lakers
    Dumars has not always been the best GM, and given his style of play a player he may value a player like Dejounte Murray tbh...Spurs should look into a trade, because I agree Bjelica would be an underrated get, he'd be a great Bertans placement

Thread Information