Page 48 of 110 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2730
    #POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a DeRozan deal happens, I really hope it looks something like:

Dallas Gets: Danny Green

Spurs Gets: Lakers 2020 1st (28th pick), Dallas 2020 1st (18th pick), Hardaway Jr. and Kyle Kuzma

Lakers Gets: DeRozan
    why dallas would do that?? thats a lot for a danny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hardaway Jr also sucks. Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas would rather have Hardaway and the first round pick over getting Danny Green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, the time to keep Danny was two years ago not when he's older and making more money. The Spurs also have better players on rookie contracts that play his position. There is nothing on the Lakers roster outside of AD and Bron that should be of any interest to the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Richardson is barely a worse shooter, while better in every other aspect of the game.
    Pop didn't seem to care about it all this time using an even worse player as a starter (Forbes), perhaps the "3pt shooting" factor has a disproportionately greater value than any other quality in the current league, it would be good to win a trade for the first time after many years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Richardson is barely a worse shooter, while better in every other aspect of the game.
    Richardson did not work out as the back up PG. His ball handling skills are lacking. And he is a significantly worse shooter. Last year he shot 34.1% from 3 and 42.6% overall while Mills was 38.2% and 53.3% respectively. Richardson PER 13.7, Mills 14.8. So whether they keep Simmons or trade for Hardin they will need a back up point guard which Patty can do just fine. Richardson is the vastly superior defender, but when has Morey put any emphasis on that? Not to mention he is a stray peanut away from a career ending injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan to the Lakers is basically a thank you to DeRozan. It's garbage to us, but consistent with the Spurs "suck off players to preserve free agency good will".

la is basically LeBron too, who pop likes generally. The tampering ass hat was magic J (although LeBron is a tamperer as well)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chris Haynes
    ChrisBHaynes
    2h
    Yahoo Sources: Utah Jazz guard Mike Conley Jr. will bypass free-agency next week by not exercising “early termination option” on his $34.5 million salary for the 2020-21 season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chris Haynes
    ChrisBHaynes
    2h
    Yahoo Sources: Utah Jazz guard Mike Conley Jr. will bypass free-agency next week by not exercising “early termination option” on his $34.5 million salary for the 2020-21 season.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing that kuzma has gotten so underrated. With his skills and size, he's easily more valuable than DeTrash. He's also improved his defense this past year and shoot really well in the bubble

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are focusing too much on Danny Green. He's just filler. It's Kyle for DeMar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are focusing too much on Danny Green. He's just filler. It's Kyle for DeMar.
    Would be nice if LA threw in their first or a future first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan to the Lakers is basically a thank you to DeRozan. It's garbage to us, but consistent with the Spurs "suck off players to preserve free agency good will".

la is basically LeBron too, who pop likes generally. The tampering ass hat was magic J (although LeBron is a tamperer as well)
    This. I worry about any Derozan trade because, as you alluded to, Pop's #1 priority will be make sure that Derozan's mental well-being is okay. He basically will have a de facto no trade clause considering he's been a good soldier these last 2 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't looked at the numbers to see how the contracts would shake out. But Detroit, ATL, NYK, and ORL seems to make sense to me as possible Derozan destinations.

Believe.
    My Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Post Count
    There is zero chance we swap Richardson for Mills straight up thats a diabolical trade on every account. Richardsons a starter in this league Mills is a 32 year old bench player Morey isn't dumb.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we wouldn’t trade nephew to the Lakers for an extremely much better offer, but now we are excited to trade Derozan for, what, the worst part of Magic’s purported trade offer at the time, along with getting Danny Green back? That is depressing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here's one of the main reason why people beleive that Mills for Richardson can be done.
    1. Both are on an Expiring contract
    2. Mills fits in perfectly with 76ers and next to simmons
    3. he's the Backup pg for them
    4. they have a shot at resigning him, if it works out
    5. Richardson doesn't fit well with the 76ers
    6. They wouldn't be able to resign him.
    6. so, 76ers either just let him walk or get a player back that fits there system.

Here's the issue, just what is Richardson value?
    But if it's a Mills for Richardson deal i would do it.

Believe.
    My Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Post Count
    here's one of the main reason why people beleive that Mills for Richardson can be done.
    6. so, 76ers either just let him walk or get a player back that fits there system.

Signifcantly more than Patty Mills.

You'd have to throw in 12th pick imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we wouldn’t trade nephew to the Lakers for an extremely much better offer, but now we are excited to trade Derozan for, what, the worst part of Magic’s purported trade offer at the time, along with getting Danny Green back? That is depressing.
    spurs should really be in yr 3 rebuild tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Post Count
    Probably trade 21 for 11. Only thing that makes remote sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Philly is also in East. I think that is a plus. I think dealing with Morey is a plus. Morey loves making his countless trades.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably trade 21 for 11. Only thing that makes remote sense.
    That makes sense. Mills+11 for Richardson+21.

Then shipping out 21 in a trade with Aldridge for 2, and taking on Wiggins would make more sense. 11 is too much.

No better year for a rebuild than one where fans probably will be limited at games anyway.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Richardson has a $11.6M player option for 2021-2022 by what I'm seeing. Mills for Richardson does give Philly some cap/tax relief next summer, so it's not that lopsided of a deal imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That makes sense. Mills+11 for Richardson+21.

Then shipping out 21 in a trade with Aldridge for 2, and taking on Wiggins would make more sense. 11 is too much.

No better year for a rebuild than one where fans probably will be limited at games anyway.
    Hmm, you risk GSW not being content with 21 and/or getting a better offer in that time frame, then being stuck having traded down to 21. I'd rather do the deal (with GSW) straight-up, or try to include other pieces to send out to Philly (a second rounder maybe) instead of using #11 in the deal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm, you risk GSW not being content with 21 and/or getting a better offer in that time frame, then being stuck having traded down to 21. I'd rather do the deal (with GSW) straight-up, or try to include other pieces to send out to Philly (a second rounder maybe) instead of using #11 in the deal.
    Hear what you’re saying and don’t want to risk a bigger trade with a small one.

If you have the GSW deal done in principal, you could always loop in the Sixers as a third team. Easier to make salaries in/out match that way. But Warriors probably hold off until last minute for best possible offer.

Another version if Philly is desperate to get off Horford given fit with Embiid:

Spurs: Horford + #2

Philly: Wiggins + Mills + Looney

GSW: Aldridge + Richardson

If dealing LMA, would much rather have Horford than Wiggins, though others here may disagree. And taking on Horford instead of Wiggins could save the Spurs from trading 11.

Thread Information