Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2730
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball games again in less than a month. Nifty.
    You know that’s not happening with Covid NewYork is getting ready for another hard shutdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know that’s not happening with Covid NewYork is getting ready for another hard shutdown
    This makes me believe the rumor is true. Health first for Pop. Probably what his colleagues are telling him too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

Tentative schedule

December 22: Opening night.
    All-Star Break (minus an ASG): March 5-10
    May 16: Regular season ends
    May 17-to-21: Play-in tournament for 7-to-10 seeds.
    May 22: First-round playoffs
    June 7: Conference semifinals
    June 22: Conference Finals
    July 8-22: NBA Finals

9:04am · 15 Nov 2020 · Twitter Web App

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is another play in tournament needed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Play-in Tournament still needs to be approved by the Board of Governors, but that is a formality, per sources: No. 7 and No. 8 seeds need to win once to stay in playoffs; No. 9 and No. 10 seeds need to win twice to move up into field. Tentative dates of event: May 17-21.
    9:24am · 15 Nov 2020 · Twitter Web App

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bobby Marks BobbyMarks42

Last day for a player to sign a super max and rookie extension is Dec. 21.
    9:08am · 15 Nov 2020 · Twitter for iPhone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

4m
    The Los Angeles Lakers are in advanced talks with Oklahoma City on a trade for guard Dennis Schroder, sources tell ESPN. Deal expected to include OKC acquiring LA’s pick at No. 28 in Wednesday’s draft. Deal can be completed at noon ET on Monday.

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    5m
    The Lakers are engaged in active talks on a deal to acquire Oklahoma City’s Dennis Schröder, which would send No. 28 pick in Draft to the Thunder, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposedly the Lakers would send Danny Green and their pick to OKC for Dennis Schroeder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1m
    Lakers guard Danny Green and the No. 28 overall pick have been a focus of the trade discussions for Schroder, sources tell ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many picks does OKC need? Jesus

Guess no DeMar for Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rich always get richer in the NBA lol No doubt OKC re routes Danny green somewhere too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rich always get richer in the NBA lol No doubt OKC re routes Danny green somewhere too
    Heat, Nets or Clippers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No deals happening. Spurs will stay pat per usual. All rumors are all smoke. No fire..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny still makes close to 15M. He seems more like a buyout candidate to me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sells: $$$$

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Pincus EricPincus

Teams will need to issue qualifying offers to make free agents restricted by Nov 19 (the day after the draft)
    12:37pm · 15 Nov 2020 · TweetDeck

Eric Pincus EricPincus

Instead of March 1, the deadline for players to be waived while retaining playoff eligibility will be April 9
    12:41pm · 15 Nov 2020 · TweetDeck

Eric Pincus EricPincus

Free agents signed this offseason cannot be traded any earlier than Feb 6; Those who are-resigned via Early or Full Bird have to wait until March 3 to be traded
    12:40pm · 15 Nov 2020 · TweetDeck

Eric Pincus EricPincus

League-wide cut-down date (usually Jan 10) will be Feb 27 - except teams need to waive the player earlier to get them off the books (instead of Jan 7, Feb 24)
    12:39pm · 15 Nov 2020 · TweetDeck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ESPN Sources with @ramonashelburne and @ZachLowe_NBA: As Houston’s James Harden considers his future with franchise, one possible trade destination is rising to top of his list: Brooklyn. The idea of reuniting with Kevin Durant and joining Kyrie Irving is resonating with Harden.
    3:51pm · 15 Nov 2020 · Twitter Web App

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny still makes close to 15M. He seems more like a buyout candidate to me.
    He’s on an expiring deal, and it’s not that hard for a contender to trade for him (have to cobble together like $10mm of salary). Doubt he gets bought out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given that he's signed for basically 3 more seasons (p/o, but I doubt he turns down $47+M at 33), he basically has no leverage.

If he asks out and I'm the Rockets, I'm not interested in LeVert, Dinwiddie, Allen, Prince, 1st(s). That's the type of overrated, short sighted crap idiots like the Spurs would be interested in.

I'm zeroing in on the 76ers and Simmons ++ because that's the type of piece who could potentially be a bridge to another era of contention. I might even take Horford alongside, just to up the youth/picks capital, then cut salary in a Westbrook salary dump.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many picks does OKC need? Jesus

Guess no DeMar for Lakers
    I wonder if OC will eventually have trouble offloading those picks. Keeping them all is difficult because the earlier ones will be up for paydays by the time the later ones are drafted. Boston seems to have more picks than they want too; parleying extra picks into a star is not nearly as easy as it sounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given that he's signed for basically 3 more seasons (p/o, but I doubt he turns down $47+M at 33), he basically has no leverage.

If he asks out and I'm the Rockets, I'm not interested in LeVert, Dinwiddie, Allen, Prince, 1st(s). That's the type of overrated, short sighted crap idiots like the Spurs would be interested in.

I'm zeroing in on the 76ers and Simmons ++ because that's the type of piece who could potentially be a bridge to another era of contention. I might even take Horford alongside, just to up the youth/picks capital, then cut salary in a Westbrook salary dump.
    I'm sure the Spurs would be plenty interested in acquiring Simmons, given that they told Philly that was the price for Kawhi. Philly probably messed up by refusing that deal, since they likely could've still done the Butler trade and had the best roster in the league on paper. If for some weird reason, Simmons is attainable in a DeRozan trade, I'd also assume PATFO would prefer that to a package from Brooklyn. I strongly doubt that would happen, though, unless Morey really hates Simmons and the rest of the league has stopped believing in him. I also think in terms of pure building blocks, any sizeable chunk of Brooklyn's assets would be likely to form the best future-looking package the Spurs can get. I don't see another team beating Levert/Prince/19. Getting a lock-up young guard would also let the Spurs trade Murray to move up in the draft, thus giving them a better chance at getting the future building block they don't have a realistic path to acquiring this season otherwise.

White, Mills
    LeVert, Walker,
    Johnson, Nesmith (19)
    Okongwu (6), Lyles, Samanic
    Aldridge, Poeltl

Not bad considering the talent drop-off between DeRozan and Harden.
    Really weird to criticize PATFO in this case, in other words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if OC will eventually have trouble offloading those picks. Keeping them all is difficult because the earlier ones will be up for paydays by the time the later ones are drafted. Boston seems to have more picks than they want too; parleying extra picks into a star is not nearly as easy as it sounds.
    Yeah. You've gotta be willing to risk the picks becoming something good instead of holding onto them for maximum value. By the time the draft hits, very few teams want to have three guaranteed rookie salaries on their books.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Haynes reported that AD was declining his option, if Demar did decided to opt into his option before the draft could we trade him then or does all trades have to be after the draft when it comes to player options

Thread Information