Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2730
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scratched what I said above, according to Bobby Marks Twitter Demar Derozan option decision is tomorrow!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    4m
    Magic’s Evan Fournier will exercise his $17M player option for the 2020-21 season on Monday, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    5m
    Charlotte’s Nicolas Batum will exercise his $27.13M player option for the 2020-21 season on Monday, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DD will likely opt in. He's not going to get 27 mil on the market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

James Edwards III @JLEdwardsIII
    3m
    Sources: #Pistons' Tony Snell is going to pick up his $12.2 million player option. No surprise.

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    40s
    Milwaukee’s Wesley Matthews will decline his $2.7M player option for the 2020-21 season and become a free agent, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan gonna opt out and sign with the Lakers/Clippers for cheap imo.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i'm getting that feeling too tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that were true the Lakers probably don’t do the OKC deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It might be why they did the OKC deal tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    that deal has to do with rondo imo. lakers are far from done in terms of making moves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that deal has to do with rondo imo. lakers are far from done in terms of making moves.
    Supposedly going to pursue Wes Matthews.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chris Haynes
    ChrisBHaynes
    4m
    Chicago Bulls forward Otto Porter Jr. is opting into his $28.4 million player option for the 2020-21 season, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if OC will eventually have trouble offloading those picks. Keeping them all is difficult because the earlier ones will be up for paydays by the time the later ones are drafted. Boston seems to have more picks than they want too; parleying extra picks into a star is not nearly as easy as it sounds.
    They’ll be able to offload them, but won’t get full value for them. Most likely path is packaging picks together to move up in drafts to go grab the guys they absolutely want. If nothing else, they’ll be able to draft their guys over the next several years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DD will likely opt in. He's not going to get 27 mil on the market.
    Tf taking him so long then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are still working on trades. Im sticking to what I’ve heard; whether he opts in or does not he is not going to be a Spur. I thought earlier opting out would be most likely but it never changed my original overarching point that he would be shopped heavily.

I am just glad that it now appears the decision will be made BEFORE the draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

ESPN Sources with @ramonashelburne and @ZachLowe_NBA: As Houston’s James Harden considers his future with franchise, one possible trade destination is rising to top of his list: Brooklyn. The idea of reuniting with Kevin Durant and joining Kyrie Irving is resonating with Harden.
    3:51pm · 15 Nov 2020 · Twitter Web App
    Durant, Kyrie, and Harden. Yeah, those are 3 guys who get along with everyone. Should be a good locker room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are still working on trades. Im sticking to what I’ve heard; whether he opts in or does not he is not going to be a Spur. I thought earlier opting out would be most likely but it never changed my original overarching point that he would be shopped heavily.

I am just glad that it now appears the decision will be made BEFORE the draft.
    Its been about a week since you got information from your source. That's expired milk. Get more info dude.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really weird to criticize PATFO in this case, in other words.
    You missed the point. It was that if they were in the situation with S bag that the Rockets might be about to enter into with Harden, they'd be drawn to the Nets package.

Not saying they'd select it over a Simmons package though, saying that they'd take it over more of a re-building type one.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its been about a week since you got information from your source. That's expired milk. Get more info dude.
    He said his source was another poster on here and if it's who i think it is then i don't believe any of it because that guy has a history of making up. If his source is not who I'm thinking of then you have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol only In this world is one week considered old. I didn’t say any other than he was being aggressively shopped/that he’s gone. I still believe that wholeheartedly. The technicals may end up being wrong (ie opting out vs not) but again the overarching point was always that he was gone one way or the other. All the rumors post my comments have aligned.

Be patient. Moratorium isn’t even lifted for f sake lol
    Last edited by DPG21920; 11-16-2020 at 02:20 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You missed the point. It was that if they were in the situation with S bag that the Rockets might be about to enter into with Harden, they'd be drawn to the Nets package.
    I just think it's a weird accusation to make against them. They clearly were not attracted to Philly's offer of Cov, Saric and 10 (if indeed they offered all that) or LAC's offer of 12 or 13 and Harris. They wanted a star to build around in the same way Houston would if they want a Simmons deal. That they decided on what they did is certainly something most of us have criticized for years at this point. But there's zero evidence they'd be interested in Brooklyn's offer.

Not saying they'd select it over a Simmons package though, saying that they'd take it over more of a re-building type one.
    I don't see a Simmons trade as a rebuilding move, and I doubt Houston would either given the rest of their roster. Unless they get a sweetheart deal for Russ, they're probably stuck with win-now role-players, and the recourse to Simmons ++ would be to try to make that work. A rebuilding package would be sending him to GS for Wiggins and Looney along with 2 and any other pick that GS has that's not nailed down. Or Minny could do Culver 1, 17 and filler. ATL certainly also has a rebuilding package they could offer. With a guy like Harden, Houston has the option to take back whatever package they want. The Spurs didn't have that with Kawhi, but they still tried to get the young star rather than the middling players and an okay first like the Nets look to be offering.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i just saw christian wood for the first time. it was a three second clip.

spurs should trade for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When you read this tweet really fast, it almost makes you think it said DeMar DeRozan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just saw christian wood for the first time. it was a three second clip.

spurs should trade for him.
    He’s an unrestricted FA and is about to get paid handsomely. If the Spurs wanted him, they’d need to salary purge or work through a sign and trade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep reading players deciding on their options... Did nba gave finally the deadline and its possible it's for today?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep reading players deciding on their options... Did nba gave finally the deadline and its possible it's for today?
    deadline is thursday

Thread Information