Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2730
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how aggressive the OKC thunder have been in trades
    Hasn't really netted them much and Presti broke up Durant, Harden and Westbrook. Don't get me wrong, he's a good GM but a little over hyped.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea OKC is now just a glorified farm team. Their new slogan "Watch the future stars before they join another franchise."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns trading a pick for that contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar just opted into his contract
    Better than him opting out I guess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everyone loves presti and his penchant for turning deals but, in the end, OKC has always come up short. now, this situation is likely different in that OKC has no shot at a le and they need to get returns for their assets but i have to wonder what the plan is for this team and what kind of roster and offense they plan to use.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everyone loves presti and his penchant for turning deals but, in the end, OKC has always come up short. now, this situation is likely different in that OKC has no shot at a le and they need to get returns for their assets but i have to wonder what the plan is for this team and what kind of roster and offense they plan to use.
    The plan is to suck this season and get a high draft pick in a strong draft next year... then start building around that pick. It's a good plan..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely zero excuse to not move Derozan and Aldridge in the coming days now. I can only think of one reason the Spurs would hesitate to do so and hopefully that reason retires soon tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was definitely wrong about DDR leaning towards opting out. But doesn’t change the trade and in fact helps Sa as they now control it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With OKC doing what they are doing that likely opens up a playoff slot in the West this coming season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With OKC doing what they are doing that likely opens up a playoff slot in the West this coming season.
    Probably to be taken by the Suns. Unless CP3 breaks down mid-season, the core of Ayton, Booker, CP3 is quite solid and should net them a playoff spot (or a punchers' chance at one, considering the new play-in tournament). Here's to hoping the Spurs youngings come out of the gates blazing and take it, though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ayton will benefit a lot from the best PNR of the game. And Booker getting free some more? Suns just got to top 4 I think

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An expiring Derozan + 11th should get you into the the Top 7 at the very least. I could see Charlotte being dumb enough to go for Batum + 3rd pick for Derozan + 11th especially if they also plan on making a run at Westbrook.

, all of those teams sans GSW make sense for Derozan tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which should be filled by the Suns , at least there's a play-in still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Sa learns from presti. It’s possible to be a shrewd small market and make trades that help your future while not being a total bottom feeder.

Just have to be creative and honest about your team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like we are going to be hearing "The next pick by the Oklahoma City Thunder is...." a lot this draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone has been saying how Aldridge is rumored to the warriors but would it be crazy to do Demar instead of Aldridge? I mean if the trade was Demar + 11 for Wiggins + 2, I think everyone would agree Demar is better then Wiggins plus he’s younger then Aldridge

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An expiring Derozan + 11th should get you into the the Top 7 at the very least. I could see Charlotte being dumb enough to go for Batum + 3rd pick for Derozan + 11th especially if they also plan on making a run at Westbrook.

, all of those teams sans GSW make sense for Derozan tbh.
    Let’s just double down while we’re at it and add in the LMA/Warriors trade too!

In all seriousness, there are a lot of teams that don’t act rationally - owners care about having a chance to make playoffs and bottom line, GMs trying to save jobs. Take advantage of what many teams will see as a wide open le race and be a seller + grab a better pick next year too.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the Warriors deal dead?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 1000lb gorilla in the room is obviously Pop. I'm sure he has no desire to coach more young players, even lottery picks, during what is hopefully his last season as coach. It would really, really suck that the reason the Spurs are reluctant to acquire assets for DD/LMA is because of Pop but I have a sneaking su ion that will be the main reason why if this dumbass FO decides to run it back again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 1000lb gorilla in the room is obviously Pop. I'm sure he has no desire to coach more young players, even lottery picks, during what is hopefully his last season as coach. It would really, really suck that the reason the Spurs are reluctant to acquire assets for DD/LMA is because of Pop but I have a sneaking su ion that will be the main reason why if this dumbass FO decides to run it back again.
    This is exactly what happened last year when SA should have traded DDR and LMA. There was a real possibly to move them both but Pop wanted to win.

So what happened? SA asked for the moon because the only way they were willing to hurt their chances at making the playoffs even a little bit? Was if someone made a stupid offer that they couldn’t refuse.

Now that Pop and Co saw the bubble and youth and how they can win more than they thought? They are entertaining it more and more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone know if The Warriors $17M trade exception allows them to make this trade without adding on any other pieces? (#2 pick only for LMA + 11).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone know if The Warriors $17M trade exception allows them to make this trade without adding on any other pieces? (#2 pick only for LMA + 11).
    No. Contract must fit into the exception.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone has been saying how Aldridge is rumored to the warriors but would it be crazy to do Demar instead of Aldridge? I mean if the trade was Demar + 11 for Wiggins + 2, I think everyone would agree Demar is better then Wiggins plus he’s younger then Aldridge
    It would be crazy. The reason they want LMA for Wiggins is because LMA legit helps them at a position of need vs their two biggest threats (Jokic/DEN and AD/Lakers).

DeRozan does not do that and Wiggins ability to at least take 3’s is a better fit than DDR.

Thread Information