Page 59 of 110 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2730
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Holiday nets three picks and two pick swaps DeRozan should definitely fetch a few assets in this market since Holiday isn't that much of an improvement.

too bad RC is prolly passed out drunk somewhere

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Portland made a good deal.

1. They didn't have any wing size and Ariza was just about finished.

2. They haven't hit on a first round pick in 7 years. This year's draft is bad and chances are the 'safe' players like Saddiq Bey might not even last that long. Plus their pick for next year is lotto protected so if they miss the playoffs, they're safe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Portland made a good deal.

1. They didn't have any wing size and Ariza was just about finished.

2. They haven't hit on a first round pick in 7 years. This year's draft is bad and chances are the 'safe' players like Saddiq Bey might not even last that long. Plus their pick for next year is lotto protected so if they miss the playoffs, they're safe
    But they said we missed out on Nassir Little??? He's supposed to be their wing lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve never seen a pelican a deer until today. It’s like the deer just laid there and let the bird do whatever it wanted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee all in...Geez. Boston could be LA's best ticket now if Hayward opts in, (Assuming GS deals dead). Want significant draft compensation in return though....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve never seen a pelican a deer until today. It’s like the deer just laid there and let the bird do whatever it wanted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does Houston keep bringing back Ariza?

Feels like the trade deadline. Other teams making moves while we stand pat and focus on Bryn Forbes's contract extension.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Milwaukee deal is ridiculous in it's awfulness

If they hadn't wasted all their post-Giannis picks on scrubs like Thon Maker and DJ Wilson they wouldn't be in this position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I’m back San Antonio! Looking forward to training camp and building on the HIGH level of play WE showed in Orlando” #runitback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who are the buyers?

LAC (though no assets), PHL, ATL, GSW, and MIN have all been said definitively to be looking for an upgrade

MIA, DAL, DEN, BRK and BOS are teams that you'd think would want to upgrade to keep up but might not.

It's still a third of the league who might be going for it. Only Harden (tier one obviously), Hayward, DMDR and LMA (2) remain as marquee-esque targets. After that you have to drop down to guys like Gordon, Otto Porter, Oubre and Danny Green for tier three and then like Rubio.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they said we missed out on Nassir Little??? He's supposed to be their wing lmao
    I had Little at the bottom of the list of guys I liked last year based just on his physical attributes

He didn't have a good year and the future does not look bright for him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Milwaukee deal is ridiculous in it's awfulness

If they hadn't wasted all their post-Giannis picks on scrubs like Thon Maker and DJ Wilson they wouldn't be in this position.
    That's true. I wonder what the second-best offer was like and from whom. This stinks of them panicking because they missed out on the Paul trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yall are so impatient. I would guess if Spurs make a deal it won't be until draft day

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj trying to justify the trade now lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who are the buyers?

LAC (though no assets), PHL, ATL, GSW, and MIN have all been said definitively to be looking for an upgrade

MIA, DAL, DEN, BRK and BOS are teams that you'd think would want to upgrade to keep up but might not.

It's still a third of the league who might be going for it. Only Harden (tier one obviously), Hayward, DMDR and LMA (2) remain as marquee-esque targets. After that you have to drop down to guys like Gordon, Otto Porter, Oubre and Danny Green for tier three and then like Rubio.
    NY is always a potential buyer too... I have to wonder in Charlotte or Orl will be a buyer as well..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully GSW sees all of this movement and panicks and trades for LA lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who are the buyers?

LMA and DDR's stock might be low enough at this point to be in the same tier as OPJ and LDN unfortunately, along with the fact teams don't wanna trade with SA unless they're clearly robbing them blind since they don't wanna look like the Pacers in 2011.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, I would trade DeRozan for David Griffin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who are the buyers?

We know Phillys gonna make some deals with how aggressive Morey is

Harden is going to the Nets for sure

Minnesota has a 17th pick we could trade for

ATL isnt taking DeRozan and LMA doesnt make sense for them. Theyre the ones who may end up with Hayward

I see PHL, MIA, BOS, MIN as our trade partners. Maybe GS but only for the 2nd pick (doubtful)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yall are so impatient. I would guess if Spurs make a deal it won't be until draft day
    Bruh when you're seeing like this going down you wanna get in on it ASAP. Its like a $5 70" TV on Black Friday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had Little at the bottom of the list of guys I liked last year based just on his physical attributes

He didn't have a good year and the future does not look bright for him
    Saddiq Bey = this year's Nassir Little

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We know Phillys gonna make some deals with how aggressive Morey is

Harden is going to the Nets for sure

Minnesota has a 17th pick we could trade for

ATL isnt taking DeRozan and LMA doesnt make sense for them. Theyre the ones who may end up with Hayward

I see PHL, MIA, BOS, MIN as our trade partners. Maybe GS but only for the 2nd pick (doubtful)
    Don't sleep on indy or NY either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is not going to Portland now. We needed those picks for that to make sense.
    they feel they can get him next free agency

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully GSW sees all of this movement and panicks and trades for LA lol
    Agreed

The pressure is on

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count