Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2730
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wall gets traded but Spurs can’t get a trade for LMA or DDR? Wall was untradable.
    . ty bloated SuperMax contract for ty bloated Supermax contract.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serioiusly doubt they are, or were. I can't imagine them seeing how to improve the team by taking on longer term contracts for younger, worse players. The plan is more likely to see how the early season goes and get them to contending teams if the Spurs aren't going anywhere.
    This! Sometimes holding tight keeps you from becoming all these other ty franchises!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania

Targeted NBA deadline for players to be waived and eligible for postseason rosters: April 9, sources said.

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania

The NBA is targeting March 25 for its 2020-21 season trade deadline, pending Board approval, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. The All-Star break is scheduled for March 5-10.

2:18pm · 3 Dec 2020 · TweetDeck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To all you Selena fans out there:

Selena Gomez no longer a Spurs fan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago...ng-rumor-bulls

Good bye SA legend. I'll be Dreaming Of You just like your song.
    Last edited by Dejounte; 12-03-2020 at 04:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray/Walker/DDR to bulls for LaVine/OPJ think that works for both teams. Get a young elite exciting scorer (yes his D is bad but so is DDRs) and finally get a legit 3&D that can guard 3/4. OPJ contract ends after this season so can sign him for cheaper or have a ton of open $$$ to make a run at the Greek Freak.

PG-White/Jones
    SG-LaVine/Vassell
    SF-OPJ/KJ
    PF-Lyles/Gay
    C-LMA/Poetl

Think this roster would actually make the playoffs and potentially make the 2nd rd. Yes, I know the FO isn’t making any more moves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean it's an awful deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray/Walker/DDR to bulls for LaVine/OPJ think that works for both teams. Get a young elite exciting scorer (yes his D is bad but so is DDRs) and finally get a legit 3&D that can guard 3/4. OPJ contract ends after this season so can sign him for cheaper or have a ton of open $$$ to make a run at the Greek Freak.

PG-White/Jones
    SG-LaVine/Vassell
    SF-OPJ/KJ
    PF-Lyles/Gay
    C-LMA/Poetl

Think this roster would actually make the playoffs and potentially make the 2nd rd. Yes, I know the FO isn’t making any more moves
    No way Chicago does that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way we do that��������. You guys are underestimating what real defense can do for a team.....Miami’s roster isn’t better than ours but they thrived! We can play big or small now with depth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So here is an interesting trade i ran across on a Nets fansite.

https://nothinbutnets.com/2020/12/02...de-could-work/

Basically its trading DeRozan and a future 2nd round pick for Dinwiddie and a future 1st round pick. Dinwiddie is basically a slightly younger DDR, so would fit better with our youth movement.

Not sure how these things work other than salaries have to match and they don't, Dinwiddie makes around 11 million/year...(Do picks work as salary filler, is that why we would also get a 1st round pick?). The 1st round pick probably doesn't mean much to the nets as they will be in win now mode. Dinwiddie has a player option next year so we have the chance he opts in or signs with the Spurs but even if he leaves at worst we still got a 1st round pick and a year of Dinwiddie for DDR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean it's an awful deal.
    True. Chicago probably wouldn’t do that deal. LaVine>DDR...and OPJ>Murray or Walker

would probably have to add in draft pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. Chicago probably wouldn’t do that deal. LaVine>DDR...and OPJ>Murray or Walker

Lavine is awful, and OPJ is basically. This is definitely a Gambit special

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Basically its trading DeRozan and a future 2nd round pick for Dinwiddie and a future 1st round pick. Dinwiddie is basically a slightly younger DDR, so would fit better with our youth movement.

Not sure how these things work other than salaries have to match and they don't, Dinwiddie makes around 11 million/year...(Do picks work as salary filler, is that why we would also get a 1st round pick?). The 1st round pick probably doesn't mean much to the nets as they will be in win now mode. Dinwiddie has a player option next year so we have the chance he opts in or signs with the Spurs but even if he leaves at worst we still got a 1st round pick and a year of Dinwiddie for DDR.
    Dinwiddie is a clutch, ballsy player. Not sure how he fits in the youth movement, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavine is awful, and OPJ is basically. This is definitely a Gambit special
    Umm no. Way off on both

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm no. Way off on both
    Yeah no, bro. Lavine is not even close to a good player. I don't dislike Porter, but he and Lavine aren't even neutral value together. I have this as a clear, clear loss for SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people actually think Lavine is a good player?!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dude, whatever your drinking (paint thinner or whatever), stop it. It's screwing up your judgement to the point where you're gonna end up saying "Hold my beer" and killing yourself doing something stupid...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan has actually lead a team not only into the playoffs but pretty deep. Lavine hasn't done anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nets have another move in them, however, there's no way they're moving any asset before they're 100% sure they can't get Harden. A trade such as Dinwiddie, Prince and a 1st for DDR would make them better but they just won't do it now. They'll keep their ammo for Harden.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm no. Way off on both
    No, he isn't. You are though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd like the Dinwiddie & pick deal for DeRozan even though it muddles up the guard situation for the Spurs. If Brooklyn threw in Rodions Kurucs (6'9" hustle player) too that'd make it even better. Both contracts are easily flippable if they don't pan out (Dinwiddie @ 11.4mil, Kurucs @ 1.8mil). Dinwiddie must be a happy guy nowadays-- he's been a high profile Bitcoin advocate for a few years now, so his cryptocurrency accounts have made him a uva lotta money in the last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets have another move in them, however, there's no way they're moving any asset before they're 100% sure they can't get Harden. A trade such as Dinwiddie, Prince and a 1st for DDR would make them better but they just won't do it now. They'll keep their ammo for Harden.
    I have no idea why they'd go for Harden. I see a lot of issues between KD and Kyrie as it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd like the Dinwiddie & pick deal for DeRozan even though it muddles up the guard situation for the Spurs. If Brooklyn threw in Rodions Kurucs (6'9" hustle player) too that'd make it even better. Both contracts are easily flippable if they don't pan out (Dinwiddie @ 11.4mil, Kurucs @ 1.8mil). Dinwiddie must be a happy guy nowadays-- he's been a high profile Bitcoin advocate for a few years now, so his cryptocurrency accounts have made him a uva lotta money in the last year.
    I would start Dinwiddie next to White and shop Dejounte (which I suspect they are discretely doing already), who I don't think fits very well. Probably not pull the trigger just yet; but then Dinwiddie can also come off the bench and has some leadership and big clutch attributes.

I like Kurucs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure at this point that Harden is staying in Houston. I read that he requested or approved the John Wall trade, so if Houston is doing the things that show they are still in contention I don't see Harden leaving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people actually think Lavine is a good player?!
    Would have dropped 30 ppg in the 90s in iso era against Ehlo and Starks

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure at this point that Harden is staying in Houston. I read that he requested or approved the John Wall trade, so if Houston is doing the things that show they are still in contention I don't see Harden leaving.
    Did you just put "John Wall" and "in contention" in the same sentence??

Thread Information