Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899
Results 2,451 to 2,457 of 2457
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania

Targeted NBA deadline for players to be waived and eligible for postseason rosters: April 9, sources said.

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania

The NBA is targeting March 25 for its 2020-21 season trade deadline, pending Board approval, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. The All-Star break is scheduled for March 5-10.

2:18pm 3 Dec 2020 TweetDeck

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To all you Selena fans out there:

Selena Gomez no longer a Spurs fan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago...ng-rumor-bulls

Good bye SA legend. I'll be Dreaming Of You just like your song.
    Last edited by Dejounte; 2 Hours Ago at 04:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray/Walker/DDR to bulls for LaVine/OPJ think that works for both teams. Get a young elite exciting scorer (yes his D is bad but so is DDRs) and finally get a legit 3&D that can guard 3/4. OPJ contract ends after this season so can sign him for cheaper or have a ton of open $$$ to make a run at the Greek Freak.

PG-White/Jones
    SG-LaVine/Vassell
    SF-OPJ/KJ
    PF-Lyles/Gay
    C-LMA/Poetl

Think this roster would actually make the playoffs and potentially make the 2nd rd. Yes, I know the FO isn’t making any more moves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean it's an awful deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray/Walker/DDR to bulls for LaVine/OPJ think that works for both teams. Get a young elite exciting scorer (yes his D is bad but so is DDRs) and finally get a legit 3&D that can guard 3/4. OPJ contract ends after this season so can sign him for cheaper or have a ton of open $$$ to make a run at the Greek Freak.

PG-White/Jones
    SG-LaVine/Vassell
    SF-OPJ/KJ
    PF-Lyles/Gay
    C-LMA/Poetl

Think this roster would actually make the playoffs and potentially make the 2nd rd. Yes, I know the FO isn’t making any more moves
    No way Chicago does that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way we do that��������. You guys are underestimating what real defense can do for a team.....Miami’s roster isn’t better than ours but they thrived! We can play big or small now with depth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So here is an interesting trade i ran across on a Nets fansite.

https://nothinbutnets.com/2020/12/02...de-could-work/

Basically its trading DeRozan and a future 2nd round pick for Dinwiddie and a future 1st round pick. Dinwiddie is basically a slightly younger DDR, so would fit better with our youth movement.

Not sure how these things work other than salaries have to match and they don't, Dinwiddie makes around 11 million/year...(Do picks work as salary filler, is that why we would also get a 1st round pick?). The 1st round pick probably doesn't mean much to the nets as they will be in win now mode. Dinwiddie has a player option next year so we have the chance he opts in or signs with the Spurs but even if he leaves at worst we still got a 1st round pick and a year of Dinwiddie for DDR.

Thread Information