Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2730
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That place is about to be a total dumpster fire...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Rockets

Lol KobesAchilles saying they have a better future than us lmfao!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they could find a way to get Tucker and Holiday without giving up LMA, DMDR, White or Johnson, it'd be a really interesting set of cir stances. It's possible that LAL could have enough of a hangover to where the Spurs could sneak past them. It wouldn't be a good chance at a le or anything. But I think they'd be the four-seed if they managed to pull such an off-season off and ended up with:

White/Mills
    Holiday/Weatherspoon
    DeRozan/Johnson
    Tucker/Samanic
    Aldridge/Poeltl

It's not perfect, but it's good enough to where a good MLE offensive wing might make it worth a shot.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul and Kawhi on the same team would allow me to hate them even more. Also, it would almost certainly further implode that team. Kawhi needs help but still wants all the credit. It's too good to be true. Plus they're both often injured and would probably fight over who gets to rest on which game. So good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they could find a way to get Tucker and Holiday without giving up LMA, DMDR, White or Johnson, it'd be a really interesting set of cir stances. It's possible that LAL could have enough of a hangover to where the Spurs could sneak past them. It wouldn't be a good chance at a le or anything. But I think they'd be the four-seed if they managed to pull such an off-season off and ended up with:

White/Mills
    Holiday/Weatherspoon
    DeRozan/Johnson
    Tucker/Samanic
    Aldridge/Poeltl

It's not perfect, but it's good enough to where a good MLE offensive wing might make it worth a shot.
    My friend you really need to start planning for a life without Derozan lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is bad in some ways. I’d rather have Tucker than Rudy Gay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My friend you really need to start planning for a life without Derozan lol.
    I've made multiple trades that you've commented on today with DeRozan going out. Maybe you/your source knows more, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Spurs trying to be buyers this off-season. If DMDR is leaving, maybe they want to replace him ala DMDR for Leonard. Dunno. There's been smoke about them in the top half of the lottery, but I think them being in so many rumors when all these vets are on the block makes me think SA is still in win-now mode.

Plus the more you insist on something, the less you can walk it back if it doesn't work out the way you believed it would.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've made multiple trades that you've commented on today with DeRozan going out. Maybe you/your source knows more, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Spurs trying to be buyers this off-season. If DMDR is leaving, maybe they want to replace him ala DMDR for Leonard. Dunno. There's been smoke about them in the top half of the lottery, but I think them being in so many rumors when all these vets are on the block makes me think SA is still in win-now mode.

Plus the more you insist on something, the less you can walk it back if it doesn't work out the way you believed it would.
    Last year, I think 26 teams thought they were playoff teams. Spurs being one of them. It'll be interesting if many of those teams that missed out still think they can get to the next level. Or would they concede that they are not as good as they thought?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's NBA
    superstar pussies have to keep teaming up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if he told Paul to fake an injury, refuse to be seen by Thunder medical team, move to NY and demand to be paid for not playing and demand to get traded to only LA. That’s his playbook.
    So Paul is going to Toronto then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's NBA
    superstar pussies have to keep teaming up
    CP3 is washed up, though. He won't move the needle for them at this stage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure. I’m not worried about walking it back though. This is a game and you’re either right or wrong. I don’t care it’s not like it’s a business for me.

I know you have posted other trades - I was partially messing with you but my mind is pretty much solely focused on DDR being gone. You never know.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 is washed up, though. He won't move the needle for them at this stage.
    You obviously didn’t pay attention to the Thunder this year. CP3 is wanted by LAC, Milwaukee, and others. He was one of the most impactful players in the league this year.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I’d rather have Tucker than Rudy Gay.
    who wouldn't?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You obviously didn’t pay attention to the Thunder this year. CP3 is wanted by LAC, Milwaukee, and others. He was one of the most impactful players in the league this year.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    whatever contender gets cp3 is the automatic favorite.

just about every team could use him. even the nuggets should try to land him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    saying that PATFO know what they are doing is an old myth tbh. Literally 80% of this forum knew the team would fall off after the 2017 offseason and they even managed to it up faster than all of us expected. They have been one of the worst FOs in the NBA for the past 3 years. I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to trade White and Walker.

Hope you're right on this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yikes that would be terrible lol honestly everybody on the team should be available tho, I love the young guys especially Dwhite and Keldon but if it’s for a really good deal you gotta do what’s best for the team long term

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was his last gasp. You can't expect him to keep it up at this stage in his life.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That white deal better be fake or fire everyone that’s terrible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Same guy posted this a few hours later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DPG pushing back on this bad rumor at that dude's Twitter. Is that dude the new tspence or is he legit?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    saying that PATFO know what they are doing is an old myth tbh. Literally 80% of this forum knew the team would fall off after the 2017 offseason and they even managed to it up faster than all of us expected. They have been one of the worst FOs in the NBA for the past 3 years. I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to trade White and Walker.
    True, I don't have much faith in RC and Brian Wright.

The DeMarre Carroll fiasco alone was a jaw-dropping disaster. Costing the broke-arse Spurs ownership $6,167,887 in dead money next year and $1,252,127 in 21-22 is ridiculous, coming after the Pau debacle (which cost them $12 million in dead cap this year for both of them). Even I could tell when firing up the Nets games last summer to take a look at him that Carroll was finished.

These guys are about to 12:01 Forbes into a 4 year deal, I can feel it.

And a smart team will scoop up Walker from them for cheap. Before the bubble I was sure it was White getting dumped, but they failed their way into finding out he could play when they decided to preserve the health of Forbes. Now they might be too embarrassed to trade White, but Walker will be an easy pick-up from the guys who paid $5 million to throw Danny Green into the Kawhi deal and thought that Dante Cunningham and DeMarre Carroll were quality small forwards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, I don't have much faith in RC and Brian Wright.

The DeMarre Carroll fiasco alone was a jaw-dropping disaster. Costing the broke-arse Spurs ownership $6,167,887 in dead money next year and $1,252,127 in 21-22 is ridiculous, coming after the Pau debacle (which cost them $12 million in dead cap this year for both of them). Even I could tell when firing up the Nets games last summer to take a look at him that Carroll was finished.

These guys are about to 12:01 Forbes into a 4 year deal, I can feel it.

And a smart team will scoop up Walker from them for cheap. Before the bubble I was sure it was White getting dumped, but they failed their way into finding out he could play when they decided to preserve the health of Forbes. Now they might be too embarrassed to trade White, but Walker will be an easy pick-up from the guys who paid $5 million to throw Danny Green into the Kawhi deal and thought that Dante Cunningham and DeMarre Carroll were quality small forwards.
    A few of us wanted Carroll and I thought it would cost us the full mle at 3 years to prior him from another team.

Thread Information