My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asked if he planned to return to the Spurs' bench next season, Popovich shrugged.
    "Why wouldn't I?" he said.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop was done until Keldon came along and Derrick started shooting 3s lmfao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh to have had a sports writer with some balls there.

I also find Pops backhand compliment about how the bubble team fared to be insulting. He'd have anyone "drug tested" if told a month ago the Spurs had a chance to go 6-2 in the bubble. Shows how ignorant he is of the potential talent and displayed talent of the Young Uns. Spouting instead about how they had "no chance without Bryn Bryn, Muh Touches" etc. FOH!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I also find Pops backhand compliment about how the bubble team fared to be insulting. He'd have anyone "drug tested" if told a month ago the Spurs had a chance to go 6-2 in the bubble. Shows how ignorant he is of the potential talent and displayed talent of the Young Uns. Spouting instead about how they had "no chance without Bryn Bryn, Muh Touches" etc. FOH!
    I don’t think anyone understood that the playoff teams would use the 8 game bubble as extended pre season. In hindsight, what the NBA should have done is have the play in teams play each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think anyone understood that the playoff teams would use the 8 game bubble as extended pre season. In hindsight, what the NBA should have done is have the play in teams play each other.
    Teams with better records resting players to prepare for the playoffs? 1st thing I thought of.

To the point, Greggor would have continued to play Bryn Bryn, Leader Patty and most certainly would not have distributed the minutes as they were.

It hilariously ironic that the only way the Spurs did as well as they did is great play and having his pets unavailable therefore far better players got time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Flopovich doesn't know how to evaluate talent anymore as evident by him starting Bryn Forbes for 2 years straight, playing Belinelli ahead of Walker and Johnson, playing Murray and Forbes over White, signing Demarre Carroll just to waive him and many other dumb decisions. It's all about character with him. Who's the submissive that listens to him? That's the player who will be favoured

Thread Information