My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs would’ve won series if they unleashed Boban. Pathetic coaching per par tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #FreeBoban

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA's racist, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t argue with that tbqh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    To be fair, a lot of that was because of Doc continuously matching Trez with Boban all series long despite the mountains of evidence that it wasn't working. Boban was great this series, but Doc made it easy for him by putting him up against an undersized player who can't guard anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, a lot of that was because of Doc continuously matching Trez with Boban all series long despite the mountains of evidence that it wasn't working. Boban was great this series, but Doc made it easy for him by putting him up against an undersized player who can't guard anyone.
    Low IQ coach tbh. So dumb he plays scrub Harrell who can’t play defense or do anything but score garbage buckets and doesn’t allow Zubac to play 30 minutes a game. Is it affirmative action?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Low IQ coach tbh. So dumb he plays scrub Harrell who can’t play defense or do anything but score garbage buckets and doesn’t allow Zubac to play 30 minutes a game. Is it affirmative action?
    The worst part is that Doc literally coached Boban himself not too long ago. He of all people should know what does and doesn't work against him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The worst part is that Doc literally coached Boban himself not too long ago. He of all people should know what does and doesn't work against him.
    Doc is too busy protesting and being an activist now to coach imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy who got killed by Wyld Stallions member Theodore Logan using an encyclopedia? Yeah he's a beast.

Thread Information