My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll go Clippers in 6.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers in 5, they'll have a low-effort game where the Mavs get hot from 3. If they play hard every game, they could sweep, Mavs don't have any favorable matchups here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clippers in 5, they'll have a low-effort game where the Mavs get hot from 3. If they play hard every game, they could sweep, Mavs don't have any favorable matchups here.

No not really but if Luka can get Pat bev in foul trouble I love his matchup vs PG13 ...
    Luka is Joe Ingles on steroids ...

Wait ... I dont love KP as much as most on here ...but as much as i like Zubac who is the matchup for Porzingis? if he is hitting from 3 there is none ...

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [/B]

No not really but if Luka can get Pat bev in foul trouble I love his matchup vs PG13 ...

Wait ... I dont love KP as much as most on here ...but as much as i like Zubac who is the matchup for Porzingis? if he is hitting from 3 there is none ...
    Can you do better than that? Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips in 5. Luka shows up BIG though.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So this just an awful match up for us. We seem to be very timid looking vs them. We may not win a single quarter in the series

OTOH, it's a baptism by fire experience. They learn from the humiliation and come back stronger next year with a chiseled Luka and more serious Porzingis. So I like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers in 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clipps have full lineup?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips in 7 days

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can you do better than that? Lol
    Mavs losing 80% sure of dat ...
    Im just saying that it is incorrect they have no matchup advantage. I think KP is and Luka can be if he can get Pat bev and or PG in foul trouble ...
    I also take RC over Doc everday and twice on Sundays.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I also can see a sweep just saying mavs have a couple advantages unfortunately Kawhi trumps(ha) all of those tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would've been a better second round match-up or even a conference finals.

Pre bubble I watched a crazy game between these two teams. Should be a fun one.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips in 5. Luka shows up BIG though.
    Can't be that big if he's only scraping one game to avoid a sweep.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This one will he interesting. Every other day there will be a game. No Sunday game then next game is Thursday. Nope. None of that.

Let's see if Doc has the balls to Load Manage Kiwi

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I hope it goes 7. Think about it. 7 games in 12 days That would be great.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [/B]

Porzingis isn't good enough to be considered a matchup problem IMO. If he's hot, then ya he can cause issues, but you could say the same for a bunch of starters in the NBA. He's never been a consistently great offensive player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Pretty sure you can find vids of all the NBAs best players being dunked on at some time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't be that big if he's only scraping one game to avoid a sweep.
    I see him very close to averaging a 30 point triple double. 32 points, 9 assists, 9 rebounds all while being guarded by Paul George and Kawhi. That in itself will be impressive. He won't close out games yet though, that's the next step in his game. But you really can't ask more from a 20 year old.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers in 5 but obviously I’m hoping the Mavs can pull off an upset.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see him very close to averaging a 30 point triple double. 32 points, 9 assists, 9 rebounds all while being guarded by Paul George and Kawhi. That in itself will be impressive. He won't close out games yet though, that's the next step in his game. But you really can't ask more from a 20 year old.
    Stat stuffing is not a big deal. You're either winning or not. People here would love Harden otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stat stuffing is not a big deal. You're either winning or not. People here would love Harden otherwise.
    Stat stuffing in the playoffs is a bigger deal than the regular season. Problem with Harden's stats is they don't translate to the playoffs. Also Doncic would be guarded by PG and Kiwi who are the two best wing defenders in the league so that would make it impressive. Finally, add on the fact that he just turned 20 and is leading a team that has looked like the past several years and it's pretty impressive.

However, and more to your point, if he keeps getting bounced in the first round year after year after year and just stuffs stats that don't translate to wins (like KG) then you would be right. That wouldn't be impressive.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    you're completely re ed lol

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're completely re ed lol
    Slob triggered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll go Clippers in 6.

My Team