My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those of you who don't travel probably don't realize how extraordinary this is. Under normal cir stances, people with a U.S. Passport can visit Costa Rica completely visa free. However, things are so bad that your American passport is worthless unless you also live in a state that has actually controlled the virus. I wonder if more countries start to judge us based on which state we live in.

How embarrassing.

(CNN) — Costa Rica is joining the small list of countries opening to tourism from the United States -- but with some serious caveats.
    The Central American country has announced that as of September 1, travelers from just six US states -- Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York and Vermont -- will be permitted to enter. Visitors will need a driver's license or equivalent government-issued ID from one of the six states in order to verify their residence.
    The six northeastern US states were chosen due to their relatively low outbreak of coronavirus.
    https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/c...ism/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those of you who don't travel probably don't realize how extraordinary this is. Under normal cir stances, people with a U.S. Passport can visit Costa Rica completely visa free. However, things are so bad that your American passport is worthless unless you also live in a state that has actually controlled the virus. I wonder if more countries start to judge us based on which state we live in.

How embarrassing.

hole country problems, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How embarrassing.

Idiot. States like Massachusetts have restrictions against most other states. It's suddenly embarrassing that we cannot freely travel to Costa Rica? 50% or more of Americans are obese, and this is straw that broke the camel's back?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it is absolutely embarrassing that we cannot travel freely to Costa Rica.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idiot. States like Massachusetts have restrictions against most other states. It's suddenly embarrassing that we cannot freely travel to Costa Rica? 50% or more of Americans are obese, and this is straw that broke the camel's back?
    They don't have "No Entry" restrictions.

Also, you probably don't travel internationally. Do you even have a passport?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it is absolutely embarrassing that we cannot travel freely to Costa Rica.
    What every spurstalk poster who says who gives a about ever leaving the US sounds like:

Thread Information