My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seem not only plausible but likely. Obama did not want his own right-hand man to be the nominee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO. What a total make believe controversy. I can't believe you fell for this ducks.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Suddenly Chumpettes don't believe the media.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Suddenly Chumpettes don't believe the media.
    Fox news is fake news to Chumpettes. They don't realize that both left wing and right wing media are controlled opposition by the Zionists and Jewish supremacists.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox news is fake news to Chumpettes. They don't realize that both left wing and right wing media are controlled opposition by the Zionists and Jewish supremacists.
    It's funny that they believe one side is virtuous and the other is villainous. It's somehow a binary state of affairs to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always liked Obama. Hes a bit on the soft side and lets his woman run his household which is suspect.

But I agree with him on this. Biden is not cut for this job. Hes more cut for a retirement home or a mental asylum imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes more cut for a retirement home or a mental asylum imo
    Bro, you're projecting. Try not to be so obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nog sure what u mean ma nig

While we at it. Id vote for Obama in a millisecond if he was running. And if there was a ticket of obama/sanders or even obama/pocahondas

Id probably cast 2 or 3 votes foe them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gully endorsed Clinton and did tell biden not to run in 2016

He did not Tell Everone how great biden was just he would surround good people

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I always liked Obama. Hes a bit on the soft side and lets his woman run his household which is suspect.

But I agree with him on this. Biden is not cut for this job. Hes more cut for a retirement home or a mental asylum imo
    100%

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    IMO this is pretty believable. The support Obama has given Biden has been about as lukewarm as you'll find an ex-president give his former VP (Clinton endorsed Gore a full year before the 2000 election before the primary had even started). Obama sitting on the sidelines and refusing to comment on the primary until it was over should have been a big warning sign. Obama also picked Biden so Obama would be more relatable to working class white voters, he didn't pick Biden because Biden was the most presidential choice available.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to this up"

said Obama and every other Democrat in the country

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He gully endorsed Clinton and did tell biden not to run in 2016

He did not Tell Everone how great biden was just he would surround good people
    Man, its so funny watching you try to hammer out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO this is pretty believable. The support Obama has given Biden has been about as lukewarm as you'll find an ex-president give his former VP (Clinton endorsed Gore a full year before the 2000 election before the primary had even started). Obama sitting on the sidelines and refusing to comment on the primary until it was over should have been a big warning sign. Obama also picked Biden so Obama would be more relatable to working class white voters, he didn't pick Biden because Biden was the most presidential choice available.
    He did the same in 2016. He has said he didn't want to weigh in in the 2016 primary election. Same with the 2020 primaries.

You're smarter than to fall for hatchet jobs like these. It's just not believeable.

It's one thing to say Joe has a propensity to things up but it's entirely another for him to say and actually mean that old Joe is not fit for the office and then say he "doesn't have it."

That would say more about Obama than Biden. That he would willingly put the country at risk of another 4 more years of Trump than not speak up in time.

The timing of this hit piece and lack of collaborating from other news sources is more than odd.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He did the same in 2016. He has said he didn't want to weigh in in the 2016 primary election. Same with the 2020 primaries.

You're smarter than to fall for hatchet jobs like these. It's just not believeable.

It's one thing to say Joe has a propensity to things up but it's entirely another for him to say and actually mean that old Joe is not fit for the office and then say he "doesn't have it."

That would say more about Obama than Biden. That he would willingly put the country at risk of another 4 more years of Trump than not speak up in time.

The timing of this hit piece and lack of collaborating from other news sources is more than odd.
    In 2016, Obama flat out told Biden he shouldn't run.

I think it says a lot about Obama/CNN/MSNBC/the DNC that they refused to even talk about or inform people of Biden's flaws as a candidate. The media let Biden's campaign get away with hiding him during the primary process, and any other candidate who's made as many stupid comments on race would draw ire from the media ( the thought of how much backlash Bernie or Pete would face if either one told a story about almost getting in a fight with a black guy named cornpop). I'll still vote for him, but no one is ever going to convince me that the primary process wasn't a show with extremely biased media coverage in Biden's favor and against all the other candidates (not just Bernie). Pete Buttplug for example was labeled with the stigma of not being able to appeal to black voters even though Biden's track record on race is much worse than Pete's.

The article probably made a bunch of up, but "he'll surround himself with great people" is about as limp as an endorsement can get, which is all Obama could muster up despite having spent so much time around the guy for 8 years.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

The Politico hit piece

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ionship-393570

Thread Information