Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brazil sees through the haze. Love to hear them try to explain how they got #2 without the Autist.
    because other players improved this season?

Kawhi was not the only reason they won the le, it’s a team sport, but they needed his clutch plays

Bitter Sperm fans have selective memory SMH

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have one, but I'd be fine with the Bucks or Lakers winning. Not that they really have a chance, but I could even stand the Celtics or Rockets. Anyone but the Clippers or Raptors, which will probably be the Finals.

Clippers go without saying. Raptors for their overt arrogance/luck/shtick.

Dallas - It has everything to do with Luka. Love to see that kid play.

2. Denver - I like Jokic's game.
    3. Toronto - Win without Nephew & spoil his legacy in some way.
    4. Bucks - Bud
    5. Anyone but Lebron - Can't stand him or unibrow
    6. Anyone but Newphew - Obvious reasons. Great player though & love to see him play but yeah...he ed-over this city something harsh and set it back a few years.
    That's not happening. He's got the media in his back pocket as much as the Raptors do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brazil sees through the haze. Love to hear them try to explain how they got #2 without the Autist.
    let's pray the bb gods tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    let's pray the bb gods tbh...
    the bb Gods ignored you last season

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I know the bb gods personally. They said nothing could have helped the Warriors after all those injuries. And they said to tell you you're a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My TeamSan Antonio Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one has mentioned Nets, i like that team without durant and flat earther. Too bad, they are playing Raptors, my second favorite team from the east.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My TeamSan Antonio Spurs

Or maybe I'm not a biased and bitter homer

son I was Spurs fan before you were born, before the les

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one has mentioned Nets, i like that team without durant and flat earther. Too bad, they are playing Raptors, my second favorite team from the east.
    Nets will be fun to watch next year (mostly to watch Durant and Kyrie implode or try to kill each other)...but they have no chance even in the East this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bubble has been host to some of the best non-postseason basketball that I have watched in a long time. The games are surprisingly compe ive, the rookies especially played without fear and professionalism was at a high.

I would root, of course for the man who wants some "respect put on his name" who was the Bubble Seeding games MVP. Dude represents the very opposite of the gang-me-up-with the winning combination mindset. The Blazers dont have a wing to stop LeBron and might crash out in the first round, but Terry Stotts is a likeable coach, Lillard is all Chutzpah and McCollum and Nurkic are good players to watch.

If the Blazers dont last beyond the first round, I would root for Coach Bud and the Greek Freak.

Third place for me goes to the Nuggets. Jokic is such a pleasure to watch. The smartest big man on the planet who plays the game at his own pace. Reminds me of Duncan with Diaw's passing abilities on offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Third place for me goes to the Nuggets. Jokic is such a pleasure to watch. The smartest big man on the planet who plays the game at his own pace. Reminds me of Duncan with Diaw's passing abilities on offense.
    Jokic is a joy to watch
    Diaw was a great passer, but Jokic reminds me more of Bird in term of passing abilities, it's uncanny tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm for Milwaukee and anyone playing the Lakers..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or maybe I'm not a biased and bitter homer

son I was Spurs fan before you were born, before the les
    or maybe you never were a Spurs fan to begin with.. it's anyway odd to root for a team like Real Madrid and the Spurs.. they are at the opposite of the spectrum in terms of everything. A better team for you would be the Lakers.

also regarding my age it seems you are way off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone but LAL or Portland. Nothing against Portland, but I'm bitter watching the media and NBA fans suck off Dame and the team every year just for them to find new ways to choke and be a disappointment. Enough already. I'd rather have seen the Suns in there, who would lose, but at least bring a new flavor to the playoffs. I'd much rather watch that than watch the same C.J. and Dame show that always seems to anti-climatically end in the first or second round (or they chuck their way to the WCF where they inevitably disappoint).

Seen that show for 7 years now, and I'm quite tired of it, tbh.
    Last edited by TimDunkem; 08-17-2020 at 11:56 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or maybe you never were a Spurs fan to begin with.. it's anyway odd to root for a team like Real Madrid and the Spurs.. they are at the opposite of the spectrum in terms of everything. A better team for you would be the Lakers.

also regarding my age it seems you are way off
    Wht the is that logic ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wht the is that logic ?
    it's a better logic than saying you root for a team when you spend your time ing on it.. unbiased not bitter sperm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone but LAL or Portland. Nothing against Portland, but I'm bitter watching the media and NBA fans suck off Dame and the team every year just for them to find new ways to choke and be a disappointment. Enough already. I'd rather have seen the Suns in there, who would lose, but at least bring a new flavor to the playoffs. I'd much rather watch that than watch the same C.J. and Dame show that always seems to anti-climatically end in the first or second round (or they chuck their way to the WCF where they inevitably dissapoint).

To be fair, Portland has had some bad luck with injuries the last few years. This time...they are pretty much fully healthy so they don't have that excuse.

I still think they are a long-shot to win, but between MEM, NOP, SAC, PHX, and even SAS....I think they could do the most damage if they stay hot.

I wanted the Spurs to make the playoffs to keep the streak alive, but it would have been another frustrating first round exit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, Portland has had some bad luck with injuries the last few years. This time...they are pretty much fully healthy so they don't have that excuse.

I still think they are a long-shot to win, but between MEM, NOP, SAC, PHX, and even SAS....I think they could do the most damage if they stay hot.

I wanted the Spurs to make the playoffs to keep the streak alive, but it would have been another frustrating first round exit.
    That's fair, but they'll need Dame and C.J. to be on every single game. I just don't see it happening. The core is rotten to begin with, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trail Blazers are not "pretty much fully healthy". They have no credible 3 and D wings without Ariza and Hood, McCollum is playing through a back injury, Collins just got an ankle injury and they had to blow their load and are running on fumes just to get to this point.

Anyone but LAL or Portland. Nothing against Portland, but I'm bitter watching the media and NBA fans suck off Dame and the team every year just for them to find new ways to choke and be a disappointment. Enough already. I'd rather have seen the Suns in there, who would lose, but at least bring a new flavor to the playoffs. I'd much rather watch that than watch the same C.J. and Dame show that always seems to anti-climatically end in the first or second round (or they chuck their way to the WCF where they inevitably disappoint).

I don't dislike them, but I somewhat agree. I found myself going for the Grizzlies just because of the media cheerleading for the Trail Blazers.

I've talked about it plenty, but the media coverage in this league has become mostly disgraceful. Filled with agenda and bias and short on professionalism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's a better logic than saying you root for a team when you spend your time ing on it.. unbiased not bitter sperm
    Dude you are a Bordeaux fan

I don't see how the Girondins are similar to the Spurs, sorry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude you are a Bordeaux fan

I don't see how the Girondins are similar to the Spurs, sorry
    they are not similar but they have more in common than Real Madrid... tight budget, small market, develop players...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs because I lived in Dallas for 7 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope the Blazers show well, so that maybe their FO thinks they're one good big man away from contending...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they are not similar but they have more in common than Real Madrid... tight budget, small market, develop players...
    Who are the players the Spurs developed tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My East team has always been the Celtics, but I wouldnt mind seeing Coach Bud and the Bucks take it. ...even the Raptors just to prove that Kawhi wasnt the only reason that they won.

The West....Anybody but the Lakers, Rockets or Clippers

Thread Information