Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been a long, long time since we haven't been able to cheer on the Spurs for at least one round of playoff games...and those were always the most exciting ones.

Since our offseason has already officially started, who you got?

Personally, I'm going for the underdog story with Portland. They have the tools and are playing well, so they seem the most likely to upset somebody. Lillard has been loyal to that city and deserves a ring.

Close second would be Coach Bud and Milwaukee...although Giannis headbutting a guy in a game isn't a good look for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets see... both LA teams, first of all.

Rooting for Bucks, Raptors, and Nuggets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who stops Nephew.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As always, with the Spurs out of the playoffs I won't be watching any of the games. I almost never watch any games that don't involve the Spurs anyway, except sometimes other playoff games while the Spurs are still in the playoffs.

If I got to pick the winners I guess I'd go with Milwaukee over Denver in the "Finals". Though that would make my pipe dream of the Spurs getting both Giannis and Coach Bud next summer basically impossible.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Spurs means I can enjoy the playoffs in a more general way.

As always have a hard time liking the Lebrons or Westbrook/Hardens, but several of the other teams are fun to watch.

Denver and Toronto have some talent doing good thins together. Milwaukee seems ready for the Finals. Suns and Blazers both look like they could go to war with the Lakers, etc

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs East....Bucks. Then Toronto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers, easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s kind of refreshing to watch the playoffs and not be attached to anybody in particular. I have watched a few of the Portland games and they have no defense. They have struggled containing everyone and that’s why they have had to win games at the last second. They are a paper tiger IMO, though Lillard is an Assassin and it’s easy to root for a guy who wants to win that badly. Frankly I don’t have any favorites or anything. I am going to just enjoy live compe ive basketball and get a peak at these playoff teams I didn’t watch during the season.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody but the Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bad Boys......always my 2nd favorite team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope the Rona pays a visit to the bubble soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly I’d only be ok with Milwaukee winning. As spurs fans We can’t have the LA teams Houston and Utah winning for sure

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Blazers for sure. Dame is the people's champ, more than any player in the league. But if be happy if any team other than the Lakers or clippers win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope the Rona pays a visit to the bubble soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    definitely rooting for the Bucks, both LA teams

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unpopular opinion:

Kawhi is the true heir of Tim Duncan, wins over stats, just massive impact in the game even if he is not the most unstoppable 1v1 player. He also learned from LeBron James to control his own destiny, not settle for a garbage team after that atrocious, franchise killing Gasol/Mills contract.

As a result I will always be rooting for him, because watching him brings back all the good memories of the 2014 le. I am not suggesting he is totally innocent or anything, but I would love a third FMVP and more importantly, stops LeBron from getting the tie breaker over Duncan. I think LeBron is extremely overrated and basically a super luxury version of Westbrook, empty stats, stacked rosters, very few rings given the talent he put together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any team that goes against Load Management.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always had the Mavs as my #2. Also, both LA teams and go Grizzlies today. Such a bizarre, asterisk worthy season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unpopular opinion:

Kawhi is the true heir of Tim Duncan, wins over stats, just massive impact in the game even if he is not the most unstoppable 1v1 player. He also learned from LeBron James to control his own destiny, not settle for a garbage team after that atrocious, franchise killing Gasol/Mills contract.

As a result I will always be rooting for him, because watching him brings back all the good memories of the 2014 le. I am not suggesting he is totally innocent or anything, but I would love a third FMVP and more importantly, stops LeBron from getting the tie breaker over Duncan. I think LeBron is extremely overrated and basically a super luxury version of Westbrook, empty stats, stacked rosters, very few rings given the talent he put together.
    That's not true. One of the reasons he wanted to leave the Spurs is because he felt Pop held back his scoring. Pop held Duncan back from being a guy who could get 27-30 a night but you never saw Duncan complain about it because he wanted to win. He has nothing in common with Duncan other than being an introvert. He's a guy who wants to be like Lebron in the sense have his brand, and have his own LRMR like Lebron except be the introvert version of him. He is a diva just like Lebron evident the way he handled his FA last summer with stunt him and his Uncle pulled. I would say even evident now with the load management bs that he continuously pulls. Great player I will acknowledge that perhaps even the best player in the league when he wants to play but him and Lebron are from the same side of the coin and that's why I will never root for either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA77cks tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    definitely rooting for the Bucks, both LA teams
    I'm rooting for the Bucks and Nuggets.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets see... both LA teams, first of all.

Rooting for Bucks, Raptors, and Nuggets
    Agree specialy with first of all.

I also like Portland, loaded team for an 8th seed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Trail Blazers got the 8th seed, anybody could have seen that coming tho hope they make things for the lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets and Mavs especially because of Boban...

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unpopular opinion:

Super luxury version of Westbrook

Thread Information